Comedies That Were Cancelled Too Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@straight edge, it's been rumoured for awhile now that BET is gonna pick up the show but.. c'mooooooon. It's BET. You know the show won't be the same quality.

iamironman

Reaction score
carlos menica is the funniest man alive and he speaks the truth

straight_edge76

@straight edge, it's been rumoured for awhile now that BET is gonna pick up the show but.. c'mooooooon. It's BET. You know the show won't be the same quality.

Yeah I know what you mean and idk if they would be able to get the original cast back together. And knowing BET it will likely be a completely different show with the same name which would be B.S.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
carlos menica is the funniest man alive and he speaks the truth

Mind of Mencia fucking sucked. They were looking for some type of sketch comedy show to take over since they lost Chappelle, and Mencia sucked.
I would have picked Bill Cosby over Mencia.

straight_edge76

I liked Mencia back when the show first started tbh I went to a few of his shows, he is somewhat funny even though he steals all his material lmao but who hasn't stole material?

Wordlife

I really really really miss Drawn Together! That shit was so hilarious, I own all three seasons, and still watch them from time to time! Big Brother meets cartoon animation = PRICELESS RACIST GAY HUMOR! LMAO!

Wordlife

ahhhhh I just watched season one again right now... your not kidding! Monster Vagina! LOL