Comedies That Were Cancelled Too Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score

PeepShow

Freaks and Geeks is really the only one on that list that matters.

iamironman

Reaction score
the winner i was just getting into it when it was cancelled i mean literally

iamironman

Reaction score
fox is the worst at that shit

[YT]RyxO0558KG0[/YT]

plese forgive the piss-poor quality this was the only version i could find

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
NinoBrown said:
Fuck CW for get rid of Aliens in America and The Game.

You thought The Game shouldn't have been canceled? The sitcom that was uber serious and rarely had a joke. And they completely forgot to add a laugh track to their series finale. That's OK it was never funny anyway. Their idea of a joke was in a serious moment someone would call someone else a bitch.

Wordlife

^same here.... the only two shows I wish they would bring back, or not have canceled so early!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You thought The Game shouldn't have been canceled? The sitcom that was uber serious and rarely had a joke. And they completely forgot to add a laugh track to their series finale. That's OK it was never funny anyway. Their idea of a joke was in a serious moment someone would call someone else a bitch.

Rarely had a joke? That show was filled with jokes. The level of comedy and drama was about 50/50 during the third season. The series finale was like their last chance to prove something to the people at CW and the series finale was more 40/60 of comedy and drama. The Game was the freshest show that came to CW along with Aliens in America.

Wonder if Reaper still scheduled for a third season.

straight_edge76

Rarely had a joke? That show was filled with jokes. The level of comedy and drama was about 50/50 during the third season. The series finale was like their last chance to prove something to the people at CW and the series finale was more 40/60 of comedy and drama. The Game was the freshest show that came to CW along with Aliens in America.

Wonder if Reaper still scheduled for a third season.

Agreed, I felt that they slowly went to more of a Drama series in the 3rd season which I really didn't mind being that that the 1st season imo really had no solid story just the lives of NFL players and the like which I think was a interesting concept for a TV show.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Co-Sign like a bitch....

TELL 'EM WHATS UP POPS!!!!!!!!

Great One

I agree, I felt The Game had a lot of original and unique shit to offer.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Never even heard of The Game tbh. Still can't be a more tragic loss than Arrested Development.