Comeback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
i am quite small for my age and im sick of someone calling me a midget. what is a good comeback?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Ignoring them. And everybody has its own problem, different person, different comeback.

1chiban

Reaction score
Ignoring them proves that you are uninterested and unimpressed by their crap.Wish I would've ignored others more as a kid. I always bit and got into a slanging match which normally ended up with me upset :/

Reaction score
I may be smaller than you in height, but I have a bigger penis.

Hey, I must be The Miz.. Because I'm Awesome~!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Everyone doesn't really wanna waste their time picking on the smallman syndrome kid. So start raging and swinging wildy spit when you yell and whenever you suspect someones talking sex wipe your nut sweat on em than proceed with taking ur pants. Wear stained underwear

Reaction score
You could just say "You Should Have The Same Permissions As A Black Man ~ None~!"

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Thinking about this logically: They are saying these things to get a rise out of you. They want you to react in some way, or to impress their friends. If you do not give them the satisfaction of raging... then you win. That is my opinion. If you do not respond in the way they want you to then it will not be entertaining/fun for them to continue. Act like it doesn't bother you and just continue with your life like nothing ever happened.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I have been trying to ignore for 5 years. i wish i could do something, as smashing their kneecaps isnt an option. if i dont respond, they are even more happy.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
"I know you are, but what am I?"

"Your face!"

"Your mother!"

"Shutup... SWAG!"

"Fuck you!"

Disclaimer: These are not recommended if you cannot defend yourself physically. If you use these and get beat up, I hold no responsibility for you getting your ass kicked. Use with extreme caution...

...heh, that's what she said!

ahorrig

Reaction score
well, i assume im the youngest here, as im only, wait for it..... 13. shocking right?