• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Comeback?

1chiban

Ignoring them proves that you are uninterested and unimpressed by their crap.Wish I would've ignored others more as a kid. I always bit and got into a slanging match which normally ended up with me upset :/

Colin Gimp

Everyone doesn't really wanna waste their time picking on the smallman syndrome kid. So start raging and swinging wildy spit when you yell and whenever you suspect someones talking sex wipe your nut sweat on em than proceed with taking ur pants. Wear stained underwear

Mike Chaos

Thinking about this logically: They are saying these things to get a rise out of you. They want you to react in some way, or to impress their friends. If you do not give them the satisfaction of raging... then you win. That is my opinion. If you do not respond in the way they want you to then it will not be entertaining/fun for them to continue. Act like it doesn't bother you and just continue with your life like nothing ever happened.

ahorrig

I have been trying to ignore for 5 years. i wish i could do something, as smashing their kneecaps isnt an option. if i dont respond, they are even more happy.

Luke Flywalker

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"Your face!"

"Your mother!"

"Shutup... SWAG!"

"Fuck you!"

Disclaimer: These are not recommended if you cannot defend yourself physically. If you use these and get beat up, I hold no responsibility for you getting your ass kicked. Use with extreme caution...

...heh, that's what she said!