Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It does because I am making money, blueberry. Doesn't matter how I get it, it's still going in my pockets and it's still work.

Don't hate just because your mom was loose and no one paid her. I escaped AIDs, your mom didn't.

Kizza

Reaction score
:lmao

Srs bidness dis rep stuff be.

Reaction score
It does because I am making money, blueberry. Doesn't matter how I get it, it's still going in my pockets and it's still work.

Don't hate just because your mom was loose and no one paid her. I escaped AIDs, your mom didn't.
LOL @ you admitting that you are a prostitute. Yes it does matter how you get money, it's illegal you dumbass. And my mother didn't have to fuck guys and take it up the ass to get money unlike you. She actually had a real job with the police department. You're the one who keeps bringing up AIDS, join Magic Johnson bitch.

Somebody can lock this thread. I don't want to hurt this little girls feelings.

Reaction score
You said it yourself, this is HIAT. I'm not giving anything up. She thinks she can insult guys on the internet just because she is so butthurt about not getting any from a real one. If she does have a guy she is holding him against his will.

Money Mike called. He said he wanted his whore back.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LOL @ you admitting that you are a prostitute. Yes it does matter how you get money, it's illegal you dumbass. And my mother didn't have to fuck guys and take it up the ass to get money unlike you. She actually had a real job with the police department. You're the one who keeps bringing up AIDS, join Magic Johnson bitch.

Somebody can lock this thread. I don't want to hurt this little girls feelings.

Who the fuck would want to ram that old fucking saggy titty bitch up the ass when they can get a nice, ripe young bitch like me?

Buying a cop uniform at a Halloween store doesn't mean you're a real cop, queer.

lmao at YOU hurting MY feelings after YOUR feelings got hurt by squares.

Oh man, I hope you get run over by a bus, you're a pathetic piece of work, smurf.

Reaction score
You really want to do this again tonight? How was work today? A little easy today? I guess you didn't have to blow any guys off today

Who the fuck would want to ram that old fucking saggy titty bitch up the ass when they can get a nice, ripe young bitch like me?
I'm sorry, my mother is actually a woman, unlike your birdie ass.

Buying a cop uniform at a Halloween store doesn't mean you're a real cop, queer.
A prostitute is not a real job, bitch.

lmao at YOU hurting MY feelings after YOUR feelings got hurt by squares.
lmao at you still replying to this thread. You are indeed trash.

Get a life. Stop caring enough to reply to this thread you ignorant filthy whore.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
:lmao

You're the smurf who came back online today and responded you dumbass. rofl at you acting as if I just logged on and attacked you out of nowhere.

Tell your mom her Halloween costume is ugly, just like her smurf son.

McFly is the most pathetic member this forum has ever had. First he cries about rep and now he tries to act like other people are pathetic for doing the exact same thing this pile of shit just did.

I am LOLIN' right now so much. Keep crying, baby bitch.