Cody Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
he looked good for his first match........hated the tights....but everything else worked for me...

reaction

Reaction score
he did alrite but it was a squash match totally he does look alot like Orton from when he debuted in 2002 but he did alrite

phantomgerald

Being in a squash match doesn't matter much. He looked quite good but being introduced on-screen in a feud because of his father could come back to haunt him. Hopefully he can step out of his father's shadow and become his own person. Other second- or third- generation superstars don't actually start off with their fathers, and that's why I'm afraid the fans will think of Dusty everytime they see Cody, so we got to see

3lions

Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees Cody turning on Dusty and therefore turning heel and aligning himself with Randy Orton? Cody doesn't 'look' like a face to me. He has heel written all over him.

phantomgerald

Am I the only one that sees Cody turning on Dusty and therefore turning heel and aligning himself with Randy Orton? Cody doesn't 'look' like a face to me. He has heel written all over him.

Well yes now that you mention it he does look like a heel. If it turns out the way you said it, this could be a sick feud. Plus, it'll really give Cody's heel character credibility

the dark knight

no, you're not. i can see him turning on his father later to get his push...

anyway, i loved the guy since i saw him. i said it in my previous reviews, the guy has potential. his mic skills arent bad at all, its better than cena's. i didnt get to see him wrestling, but definitely looking forward to. i asked this in the review, why does he look small in the ring yet huge backstage? he's as tall as orton is but not so buffed. still, kinda weird!