Cody Rhodes for IC champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
He isnt ready for that yet he needs to get more experience. He also needs a different finisher the DDT is not a worthy finisher.

CenaMark54

I'm thinking he will be sent to ECW soon for some more seasoning. Especially since it looks like Santino and Carlito will be taking the tag titles from Team Boring.

He is just not ready for prime time. Sure he was over during his feud with Orton, but that had more to do with Orton and Dusty then Cody. He has gotten more boring by the day since then.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
They could make him work as a heel, being Orton's protege or something like that, and have him turn against his dad, opposite of what happened at last year's GAB.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Why does everyone hate cody so much he does have some potential. I think a heel turn would be really good for him.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
and for the group I mentoined above, you could throw in DH Smith too, and maybe even one of the DiBiase boys too. Orton might lose a little steam with it, but it could make him a better heel with ambush attacks and it would make stars out of Rhodes and Smith.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ummm no, i hate the guy and i don't like him watching and it also pisses me off that he is the world tag team champ with holly, fucking Blue. Put the belts on Londrick.

Cody Rhodes sucks dick

Ed_cena

Reaction score
i agree with dx 3:16, hell yeah, super crazy for ic champ.

HBKforever

Reaction score
I think Cody should get a.......what's that called????? a GIMMICK before he becomes IC champ. He really is the human CAW.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I like Cody. I can care less what people say about him. He's the son, of a son of a Pummer. Get his dad to be his manager, man, his promo's will be awesome. His skills in the ring ain't too shabby, does need a finisher though, lol. And his mic skills aren't too bad. Pretty smart fella

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^He has a finisher, it is the CAW finisher: the DDT. Go to ECW, get a gimmick, come back to Raw in a year or two, then have an IC Title reign.

kingovkings

Reaction score
YUP i agree wiv ya BKB i said somthing similar in this thread or another 1 cant rem now. But yeah He needs another year or two either back in development or ECW or a mixture of both, He just hasn't quite got it for the main rosters yet IMO.

Christian

Reaction score
omfg no Jericho is about 1000000000x more entertaining than Rhodes. Infact I was playing Smackdown vs. Raw and I made my guy look exactly like Cody Rhodes by choosing #1 Default for all his shit. die