Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Code Geass is really an amazing anime, easily in my top 5 favorite animes and I've watched/read alot of anime and manga. I however don't think that Code Geass is worth spending this much on. The most I would ever spend on an anime is around $70 or $80 unless it's like a complete set. I got Death Note for $75, all 36 episodes and I prefer Death Note over Code Geass so I wouldn't pay anywhere near that price for Geass. Just wait a while until it's around $60 or less then just buy it. For now I just suggest downloading it instead. That's what I do with everything I watch and if I like it a lot I'll buy it when it's at a reasonable price.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Code Geass is really an amazing anime, easily in my top 5 favorite animes and I've watched/read alot of anime and manga. I however don't think that Code Geass is worth spending this much on. The most I would ever spend on an anime is around $70 or $80 unless it's like a complete set. I got Death Note for $75, all 36 episodes and I prefer Death Note over Code Geass so I wouldn't pay anywhere near that price for Geass. Just wait a while until it's around $60 or less then just buy it. For now I just suggest downloading it instead. That's what I do with everything I watch and if I like it a lot I'll buy it when it's at a reasonable price.

I did not like death note. Code Geass was way better then that show. as for download i can't find any in engligh for season 2.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
But the dubs are shit compared to the subs D:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Is it cause Gohan can't read? ;) Code Geass' dub isn't to bad, a lot better than others but the One Piece, Naruto and Bleach Dubs are all terrible.

Subs>Dub in almost every case.

HELL NO THE VOICE ACTOR ARE GREAT! Subtitle give me head acs b/c i have to puase and then unpusae ever secord i don't like that.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
HELL NO THE VOICE ACTOR ARE GREAT! Subtitle give me head acs b/c i have to puase and then unpusae ever secord i don't like that.

But the subtitles are usually up longer than you expect? I'm lucky enough to have watched enough subbed anime to be able to understand a fairbit of it without having to have full attention on it :p

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
But the subtitles are usually up longer than you expect? I'm lucky enough to have watched enough subbed anime to be able to understand a fairbit of it without having to have full attention on it :p

no it take to long to read it in time that go to fast. and u have pause it to read it. which i don't like doing.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
no it take to long to read it in time that go to fast. and u have pause it to read it. which i don't like doing.

Maybe you should learn to read better than? Because I have no problems reading it.