Cock blockers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm already having sex at 13 because I'm a sick fuck but fortunately I've never been cock blocked. I would hit hit cock blocker in the head with a bat, drag him/her into a closet, bang my girlfriends brains out, and bring the cock blocker back to his/her house unconscious.

So i am assuming you are like the Shermanator from American pie? Oh well it will happen sometime though. I do not believe it though

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1 person

Starlight

is it funny how overly sex men act? you never hear about women calling somebody a cock blocker. whhy is it men can have sex 7 days a week, but women do not want too? my boyfriend would love it if i gave it to him at least once every two days! men and women are very different. i may block the cock in my own relationship, but i encourage friends to hook up or get laid.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I'm gonna chime in on this. Man I seen some funny ass post here. AHAHAHAH. But cock blocking is the worst when it's an issue that you can't get away from. I remember one time, this girl had her kid and shit, and we were getting into it, and the kid appears at the end of the bed...MOMMMY....

Now, I'm sitting here busting his mom out from the back. So, I'm like shit, this kid just seen me banging his mom. So, I grab the cover, and wrap myself up lol, and she has to go put him back in bed. Needless to say, I had to wait for a long time to resume, because I wanted to make sure the kid heard nothing. He just got put to sleep, so I guess he must of heard her or something. Cock blocking tip, make sure the kid is sleep and can't hear her at all.