Coca Cola Or Pepsi?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
It was sold here in about 2000-2001 ish, I remember going down to the shop and buying it once. It was disgusting, of course, but it was the novelty of having Blue Pepsi.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
crystal pepsi. They sell it on ebay. OMG I wish they would sell that shit again. It was from 92 to 93 before my time but it tastes great!

seX-Power

Reaction score
Pepsi Max is awful.

Vanilla Coke ftw. But normal Coke still > normal Pepsi.

LKP

Reaction score
Vanilla coke? Ewwww i had that like ten years ago and its rank. Why do they add all of this shit to coke? Coke with lemon was crap to.

Kizza

Reaction score
Diet Coke with lemon and Diet Coke with lime lasted about 3 weeks. They were awful.

I miss Cherry Coke.

Toddy

Reaction score
Vanilla coke? Ewwww i had that like ten years ago and its rank. Why do they add all of this shit to coke? Coke with lemon was crap to.

I like Vanilla Coke.

and Pepsi max is FTW as it is the only fizzy sold at my school, so I am used to it.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
I loved Vanilla coke and diet coke with lemon. Anything thats coke I'll drink.

Don't mind pepsi but pepsi max makes me feel sick.

Reaction score
They have weird coke flavours in France. There was a cherry one, an orange one and some others I can't remember. Orange one tasted kind of like pepsi samba, which I didn't like.