Coca Cola Or Pepsi?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Niether Crush wins by far, there bought out by Dr Pepper but they deff win. There Grape Soda and Orange are the bomb.

xtremebadass

go get yourself some IBC Root Beer and now you're in business

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

^^Agreed. Or some IBC Cream Soda.

Anybody remember Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream? That stuff was the shit.

Reaction score
BigRedFamily.jpg

This my friends, is the liquid of the lord. Sold only in Texas, the state that fathered the greatest wrestlers of our times, it's the nation's sixth best selling brand. Either way its fucking delicious and thinking about it makes me sad I live in fucking California nowadays.

J

Hate to dissapoint you but we have that pop too and I must admit its really good. haha.

Reaction score
Are you near Texas? It might be by special order where your at, but living in San Antone, where they have a bottling station, we took like fiddy field trips to the factory. Just going by what they say. Do yalls also have Big Peach? That's some good shit.

LadyHotrod

BigRedFamily.jpg

This my friends, is the liquid of the lord. Sold only in Texas, the state that fathered the greatest wrestlers of our times, it's the nation's sixth best selling brand. Either way its fucking delicious and thinking about it makes me sad I live in fucking California nowadays.

Actually, no, 44 states carry the drink.

Reaction score
Here in the Carolinas we have Cheerwine. It's a little like Dr. Pepper but not as strong. It's a good ol boy drink.