Cms

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
Fuck what eva your name is i am the same age as you and proberly have triple the maturity you have.
You are a disgrace to 14 year olds and quit while your ah..... your not ahead just quit now and fail at life because that is all you are good for

Axis

Fuck what eva your name is i am the same age as you and proberly have triple the maturity you have.
You are a disgrace to 14 year olds and quit while your ah..... your not ahead just quit now and fail at life because that is all you are good for

You might be the most unintelligent poster I've ever come across. You remind me of nothing other than a blueberry trying to fuck a doorknob.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

o im sry but im from the UNITED STATES BKB.You wish u were me and u sound like the biggest douche ive heard and bkb if u didnt no wrestling is fake o wait im sry u thought it was real. well everything isnt real so go get a new call cause i can speak english cause im from america okay "MATE" :)

In the United States and most other parts of the world it's customary to start all sentences with a capital letter. This is accomplished by holding down on the shift button and pressing down on the desired key (Shift+A for example). Also I is supposed to be capitalized in all instances. Also because English and America are proper known they should be capitalized. If you were half as educated as you claim you are you would know this stuff. Which leads me to believe you are home schooled. Not only are you home-schooled but your curriculum consists of running into trees (which helps explain your retardation), trying very hard not to shit your pants despite being at least 10 years past potty training age, and repeatedly touching a hot stove despite burning yourself on several occassions.

In spite of all that I do feel sorry for you. I'm sorry that you're IQ is lower than your age. I'm sorry that because of your immense retardation you will destined to work at fast food restaurants and at Wal-Mart as a greeter (although you probably wouldn't last long as a Wal-Mart greeter because it requires a first grade level grasp of the English language). I'm sorry that your mother didn't opt for a blowjob on the night of your conception. I'm also sorry that your mother made a wrong turn on the way to the abortion clinic. I'm sorry that your father dropped you on your head when you were a baby. I'm sorry that you are destined to live in an assisted living home with a group of people who despite having actual mental disabilities are 10 times smarter than you. And above all I feel sorry for your parents. Here they thought they were gonna have a kid that would make the football team, graduate valedictorian, graduate from Law School and become one of the top Lawyers in the country. Instead they have a kid who will graduate the third grade at the age of 35 and shit his pants until he's 50.

The Rated R CMStar

Wait, there was a thread about me?

I just want to adress this statement, the one about me being in front of a computer all day. Ok, let's just ignore the fact that for three days I am not in home from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm because of school and basketball training. What do regular 15 year people do, at laeast the majority I know?

Speak on their cellphone, text sms like crazy, watch TV, and chat on MSN. Add there maybe practice a sport and go out.

Considering I train basketball 3 days a week until late, going out that three days is pretty hard. Going out on Monday? Uhmm, not going to do it. That leaves Friday nights, that I take to go out. On weekends, I have basketball games and I take German lessons.

Geez, only with stating all my activites I think I denied the "has no life" statement, but let's continue.

My room is set on a way that I have the TV next to the computer, and after 3 hours, just watching TV gets boring, and it's not all the time, everyday, that your friends can go out with you. So, I'll turn the computer on and use both the computer and watch TV.

For example, in my country, I can't see Raw live, so guess what, I need to use the computer to see how it goes down. Same with ECW, same with Smackdown. And you ask why you need it? Well because I love wrestling, I think everyone here do, but I love wrestling.

So yeah kid, whoever you are, forgive me if I use my free 3 hours a day to watch TV and log on in my computer, to chat on MSN, do homeworks, and pass by the forums. But hey, it's you, so maybe you didn't know you could do more than one thing at a time in a computer.

Evil Austin

I think this is funny people where flamming him and stuff and this "no body" got beaten even before his opponent came in here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah lol. We had CMS' back against this douche.

The Rated R CMStar

Funny shit is this guy talked trash to me in the SB one month ago, bashing BTW and stuff and saying I didn't know how to do a BTB....

I confronted him, then like a pussy changed his mind and said that he was jk and that he loved BTW, and now, he makes this thread.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This kid is a making a fool of himself.

:roflmao: At a random unknown guy flaming CMS from outta nowhere. HOPING he'll get the mad propz yo.

CT Styles

Loser. said:
ohh im sry but im not livin in australia wit u so i coudnt do a kangaroo upp the ass so thts ashamme. and naa im smarter than u so kick rocks

Wow. :shock:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was overwhelmed by his intelligence as well :smh

CT Styles

We're in Australia, we fuck Kangaroos up the ass, that's not an 8 year old remark. You're in America, you must fuck fat people up the ass. But then again, you're a 14 year old loser so maybe you just take what you can get and please yourself.

mikeb619

Reaction score
all of u can suck my dick bc ur all mad in love wit wrestling, wrestling is freakin gay