Cm punk's in ring skill

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think his match with Ryback being bad was his fault... I think the match was booked to be Ryback dominating like that, as Punk normally structures his matches by himself and his psychology is awesome, so I don't think Ryback would have much control over it, and Punk would've done better so I think someone booked it as such. Anyway, yeah, Punk is good, his matches are entertaining to watch, not the best but pretty good as others have said.

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Sorry but you cannot blame that much on Punk. Due to the fact Ryback had to look like a monster, Punk could barely get any offence in - so how could he have carried that?

In my opinion.

Glad you agree :smug:

Leo C said:
I don't think his match with Ryback being bad was his fault... I think the match was booked to be Ryback dominating like that, as Punk normally structures his matches by himself and his psychology is awesome, so I don't think Ryback would have much control over it, and Punk would've done better so I think someone booked it as such. Anyway, yeah, Punk is good, his matches are entertaining to watch, not the best but pretty good as others have said.

I'd watch a divas match with Kelly kelly and Rosa before i watch Punk.

:eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:

Couldn't care less really since Punk isn't my cup of tea. Entertaining guy who deserves to be where he is after years of hard work. Just not the guy I will take a proverbial bullet for.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
CM Punk isa the best mic worker WWE has currently, and in my opinion he can be one of the best heels.He is great in the ring with certain stuff, but not the best, he botches his finisher constantly and his moves don't look good sometimes. Although still, he can put on great matches. His real life personality is very sour though, which is why he probally has no problems talking shit on the mic, Twitter, etc. I personally like his look, but he isn't a drawer, even as WWE Champion he doesn't draw sadly.vThis is what I believe CM Punk is, and for the OP can't take your shit serious because you just come off as a hater.

Reaction score
He's not the best but he is a great wrestler...he botches a lot but he has some great moves...he may not be entertaining but he sure is fun to watch.

:dawg:

I can't take you people serious.

And this word hater needs to die slowly. :finger:

Only kids retort to name calling. :yuno:

As i stated in my OP lets keep this civil Alas the childish name calling has run amok in my thread. :fap:

Who said you have to agree with me say your piece and leave don't beat around the bush. If you like mediocre,sloppy, boring Punk that's you.

I don't see the big hoopla about him.

If you're going to post in here try to leave your childish bs somewhere else.

I am not riding anyone's band wagon...so because i'm not riding his dick i am a '' Hater'' Right aw the iwc logic.

If you go against the grain you're cyber enemy number one.

Punk has never had a great match. He's annoying as hell on the mic just like you said he has a shitty attitude in real life reason why he's so aggravating on the mic.

How is he great when he can't even hit his finisher right? I am sure being as he's WWE champion he could change it. But he doesn't give a damn because in his delusional mind he honestly thinks he can't and refuses to improve.

He's the WWE champion he's the fore front of the WWE if you're going to be the top dog up your game. Sadly he only has one thing going for him overrated mic skills.

Oh how dare i question the great and almighty Cm punk you people act like he's some kind of god. When the only reason why he's getting the attention he's getting is because people(mostly the iwc) were burnt out on Cena.

If you believe for one second Punk could have made it in the attitude era you're diluted. He's a Pg era one hit wonder because of the PG era.

Just think about it if this weren't the pg era...what would he have to complain about?

Alas...on a side note does this site not have mods?

I don't engage in silly name calling because someone doesn't like my favorite wrestler.

Well until the next childish retort to ''you're a dumb ass...hater''

:smug1:

Reactions: Talented

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Goodbad_Jester said:
I am not riding anyone's band wagon...so because i'm not riding his dick i am a '' Hater'' Right aw the iwc logic.

If you go against the grain you're cyber enemy number one.

I read the whole thread and did not once see a Punk mark "riding Punk's dick" as you so put it. All they said was that he's generally a pretty fair wrestler.

Also, when you put the troll face after someone accused you for hating for the sake of hating and not deny it directly afterward, I think a pretty solid conclusion would be to call you a "hater", despite the fact that it may or may not be the case. To each his own.

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Comparing my post to yours, you sound like a little 10 year old who just discovered the internet.

Reaction score
Farrrooq Garrett Bischoff said:
Comparing my post to yours, you sound like a little 10 year old who just discovered the internet.

Now i'm a 10 yr old. :lol1:

What a wonderfully original retort...alas you're still a band wagon rider.

Have fun riding skinny fat penis :dawg:

Lady Deathbane said:
I read the whole thread and did not once see a Punk mark "riding Punk's dick" as you so put it. All they said was that he's generally a pretty fair wrestler.

Also, when you put the troll face after someone accused you for hating for the sake of hating and not deny it directly afterward, I think a pretty solid conclusion would be to call you a "hater", despite the fact that it may or may not be the case. To each his own.

*Looks at signature*

We got another defensive Punk snark. :upset:

Didn't even bother reading that :finger:

Moving along.

Reactions: Talented

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
hey stahp talkn shit bout Punk

he is teh best n world

bro do u evan lift

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It seems debating without classless insults and immaturity is too much to ask then. Closing this, if you open another thread, keep it mature.

Remember that people can disagree with your opinions but still have a great debate. Read a few of my posts in this thread -.-.