CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Where did you get emo from?

So what does GI Joe and Pepsi have to do with Hot Topic?

Cm Punks Emo...duh...you didn't know that...

:blink:

and hot topic give tattoo's for any requests and stuff...
haven't cha' ever watched "JACKASS: The Mighty-Morphan Movie"?
Steve-O goes into a hot topic and gets a tattoo of Barney or some shit...
meaning that CM could've got his GI-Jew & Pepsi tattz' at Hot Topic!

....I rest my case..

:george: Judge Dread: "The Court is ajourned....or something...sort've like that..."

I strongly disagree! When he was in TNA (when it just had weekly PPVs) and ROH. I don't see how he was overrated at all. He had a great run in ROH. He didn't win their championship until he on the way to WWE. Not taking roids actually showed a lot of character in my books by him. Meaning he actually worked out, and trained hard. And not just injected himself once or twice a week, and barely trained.

Care to explain why you think he's "white trashy"?

Care to explain this one as well?

He has greasy-hair...in my ba-book of badass'ism (in stores now...) I explain in chapter 6 of Page 192 about what exactly makes a person white-trashy, I explain (in detail) from my 'ventures in BARS ranging from Tennessee to The Nation of TUrkey....
Where while on my quest , I found what makes the White-Trash Tick...and stuff...

anyother stuff yo-ass asked me to explain? :dulya:
well...lets just say that tha' CYBER_HEEL needs no explaination for his actions....ka-durrrh!

CM Punk's problem is that he's not allowed to do the Pepsi Plunge. BTW, how come nobody is shitting kittens about his size as World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion like they did with Rey?

The Fucks' a Pepsi-Poonge?
Nobody Rips on Punk cause Punk's Road to The Title wasn't as heavily "botched" (in booking-terms) as Rey's road to the title was...

basically...The WWE-Shows in the time frame from about 2002-2006 kind've sucked some major-ass....shitty-storylines(most of the time), and botched-booking and stuff...
basically the whole "I'm doing this for EDDIE!" shit kinda died down after the Rumble and his Win at Mania 22 againest Orton & Angle felt a little cheesey and kinda gay....then they jobbed rey out to Khali, Henry, Kane, etc...so it'd look like "OMG! He's fucked!!" heading into the ppv, even thou we'd know he'd retain againest the odds that "Loser Born To Job" JBL ...

either way....WWE's basically responsible for an uproar in Rey's Critics and now some of his "smark/smart" fanbase kind've turned on rey(as seen at RR 08 and NWO 08, during his title matches againest EDGE)....

so yea....rey's still rebounding, while CM Punk got the "HOLY SHIT! THATS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!" title win over Edge on TV...

and ...well, CM Punk's damn near critic proof...(much like "The Dark Knight")...

he's got the original ROH/TNA/INDY fanbase cheering him on; He's been pushed as a major midcard face of ECW, and has that whole inspirational "I don't do Drugs or drink beer" slogan thingy...which attracts alot of kids to look up to him....

basically...yea...that 'bout explains it...ya-heard?!

Because they were just finding excuses to say he shouldn't be world champion since he's annoying, lol. It's kinda like hearing the same old disproved arguments from Cena haters when all they really need to say is....he's annoying.

who we talkin' bout here?
rey? cena? ...or cm punk?
someone fill me in....:stab:

^lol, and thats why Cena haters can kiss my ass cause thats all they have to say bout him... technically he has one of the better mic skills in the wwe imo, and he's funny and quite entertaining... people are just jealous thats all

word-life!...
now maybe we can shut up those Kennedy-Haters...
we need a "KennedyMark54" sort've dude around these forums to shut up these new'er "critics" that basically suck-up and act like smark-sheep and shit on whoever meltzer wants'em to shit on...ya-know...that sort've "Lets Hate (insert wrestler' name)!" bandwagon bullshit....

^^The John Cena super hate bus has stalled because he's not champion anymore. I still believe that's the only reason he became so unpopular. It was for a very long time and the feuds weren't that good. He's still a decent wrestler, not a writer.

He became unpopular cause The WWE made the mistake(in my book) of Putting Cena up againest almost cult-like superstars such as thee-ovverrratttteeedd Chris Jericho, Tha' Comedy act Christian (now known as cage...), and The Damn near worshipped Kurt Angle...

basically....fan-fav's among the internet wrestling community...

its here were they kept pushing cena, and having these superstars job to him so as to make cena look more like a star, but instead, it back-fired and JOHN CENA...much like our lord & savior Jesus Christ, had to basically get Crucified and go through a whole ton of shit and go to hell and back...

and here we are now...

he's not champion, he hasn't won a majority of ppv-matches...

and cm punk's holding the championship at the moment, meaning tha' whole "SMARK-ATTACKWEEk"(as i liked to call it) on Monday' Night Raw are basically over...well until tha' net-fanbase finds a reason to hate on ...cm punk...then we're fucked and gotta go through that whole "Gawdammit! for the last time, he's got more then 5 moves and isn't overrated!" arguments and such...

idk....its a never-ending pattern in wrestling today...

:sport_box:

whatever....peace!..N(rhymes with pickles)...

Reaction score
Alright CM PUnk was a god in the other promotions with one fo the greatest mic skills i have seen in a long time, when he was heel. He has great finishers it doesnt bother me, i just wish he stayed witht he adaconda vise. CM Punk is a great overall wrestler so who ever doesn't like him just shut the fuck up, what's so bad? He isn't "white trash" or anything liek that.

Evil Austin

I may not be his biggest fan of his in ring work I mean you guys all complain of all of John Cena's lack of move pool / move set whatever is the right word for it ... with you guys saying that Cena has only five moves or so and the same with Hogan... In my eyes CM Punk is no better, I mean he knee's you in the face in the corner of the ring, picks you up and than drops you with a knee to the face again called a GTS. not that talented either is he ? I mean atleast Cena could make you laugh on the mike.

But I know I am going to get a bash for that but that is my thoughts and I have only seen him in the wwe era not any of the ROH work and I do hear it is better but I don't know for sure I never watches one ROH show in my life. If I saw one it might change my mind but as of now that is what I think. So dont jump on me with ROH references.