CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
CM Punk has "lower mid-card" written all over him, from his unimpressive physical appearance(some straight-edge work ethic....oh wait he's a caffeine head) to his sloppy, predictable workrate(he's reduced to a mid-card Cena at this point; the go-to-sleep is totally unconvincing & looks like shit), to his stupid, generic music that sounds like it came from a bush-league independent promotion, to his stupid, white-trash, ugly tattoos to his hair that hasn't been washed in probably 14 years & general lack of hygiene "duh I'm straight edge, I don't use soap but I love caffeine so much I tattooed a "Pepsi" logo on my shoulder - that fact alone makes ME more straight edge, and better than Semen Puke.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thanks for trying.

How does physique dictate who is a main eventer? I guess you are going to tell me that Taker can't be a main eventer too, because he isn't completely ripped. Or Joe? Or AJ?

Orton has tattooes too. Do you think people care? No. So what if he chooses to get body art? It is his personal choice.

The Go To Sleep is unconvincing how? When he hits people with it, it looks like it actually knocks them out. I never knew that throwing someone up in the air and kneeing them in the head wouldn't hurt. Thanks for educating me.

Straight edge has nothing to do with soap. You obviously pulled that out of your own ass. And once again, tattooes are his own personal choice. If the fans hated them, they wouldn't get behind him, would they?

His music sounds great. Most people like it. Apparently you are in the minotrity here.

To sum it up, it looks like you have jobber written all over you.

Moonlight Drive

Nothing needs to be said after BKB's post.

CM Punk & BKB are Pure Awesomeness in a can

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I didn't know Romo is God made an alternate account.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
His music is played by Killswitch Engage who are one of the biggest metal bands currently and it kicks so much ass that it's not even funny.

And are you saying that straight edgers can't drink caffeine...because I'm straight edge and Diet Pepsi is about all i drink. It's not a recreational drug.

And since you're such a Rock fan, what do you think of that Blue ass bull he has tattooed on his arm. And what do you think of his entire left pec and half of his arm being covered in one giant tattoo.

And I think being dropped face first into a moving knee would be a lot more realistic of a finisher than and elbow drop. At least Cena had the common sense to not use his taunt/basic wrestling move as his finisher.

the dark knight

How does physique dictate who is a main eventer?
physique is the most important thing a main eventer should have. stupid iwf is still the same..people trying to look like "real" wrestling fans :nonono:. are you saying rey mysterio can really be a credible champion no matter what he does?

and to be on topic, i think cm punk's fine for a couple of months. i dont like small (thing holding him back the most) people as champs but punk's one of the few whos got an attitude of a champ really. he's still not hbk though..

Great One

CM Punk isn't really the problem, it's more of the current environment. In other words, CM Punk would fit in perfectly in the Attitude Era. I still think he's fine how he is atm, I guess.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Idk..to me..at first glance
he seems like some overrated-indy guy that only got pushed cause of not-taking 'roids like tha' REAL-WRESTLERS....

his mic skills are ok...

idk...i just hate gayass emo people...

cuttin' their wrist for jack...ya-know...

anyways...I'm alright with him as world champ since he's only holding it til CENA/Orton/Batista take it off him...

he does seem a little "white-trashy" to me...

kind've like that smurf kid rock dude...

its like...one of those people where you just wanna shout out,
"TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER!!!....YOU SMELL LIKE THAT PLACE CALLED SPENCER's!!!"

idk...orton & rock's tattoos are f'n good...

cm's is just some generic-hot topic wanna be type tattz'..

idk...I don't really care 'bout if tha' person's BIG or not...so his physicqe isn't really an issue for me..

my real issue is that he puts Straight-Edge people to Shame...

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Idk..to me..at first glance
he seems like some overrated-indy guy that only got pushed cause of not-taking 'roids like tha' REAL-WRESTLERS....

I strongly disagree! When he was in TNA (when it just had weekly PPVs) and ROH. I don't see how he was overrated at all. He had a great run in ROH. He didn't win their championship until he on the way to WWE. Not taking roids actually showed a lot of character in my books by him. Meaning he actually worked out, and trained hard. And not just injected himself once or twice a week, and barely trained.

he does seem a little "white-trashy" to me...

kind've like that smurf kid rock dude...

its like...one of those people where you just wanna shout out,
"TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER!!!....YOU SMELL LIKE THAT PLACE CALLED SPENCER's!!!"

Care to explain why you think he's "white trashy"?

my real issue is that he puts Straight-Edge people to Shame...

Care to explain this one as well?

Reaction score
CM Punk's problem is that he's not allowed to do the Pepsi Plunge. BTW, how come nobody is shitting kittens about his size as World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion like they did with Rey?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Because they were just finding excuses to say he shouldn't be world champion since he's annoying, lol. It's kinda like hearing the same old disproved arguments from Cena haters when all they really need to say is....he's annoying.

Wordlife

^lol, and thats why Cena haters can kiss my ass cause thats all they have to say bout him... technically he has one of the better mic skills in the wwe imo, and he's funny and quite entertaining... people are just jealous thats all

Reaction score
^^The John Cena super hate bus has stalled because he's not champion anymore. I still believe that's the only reason he became so unpopular. It was for a very long time and the feuds weren't that good. He's still a decent wrestler, not a writer.