CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Was it just me, or did CM Punk have a beer last night at the end of the show? I know some people have 1 or 2 drinks every know and then if you dont usually drink, but I just find it funny that he drank a beer as it goes against his whole image.

Thoughts?

Haight

Reaction score
lol....yeah I noticed that too. Although William Regal was drinking a Coke so who knows...it may have been a can of soda. I couldn't really tell...

C4

Right, it might have been a can of soda, nobody can tell. But anyways, it might have been beer and yes he was drinking at the end of the show.

MrPAROnoidâ„¢

Reaction score
Um you people do know that to be classed as a 'Drinker' or 'Alcoholic' you have to drink more than 3 alcoholic drinks a night
Drinking now and then don't count
And BTW
His motto is his only addiction is wrestling
Addiction and just haveing ONE beer is totally different
You people soo surpise me
Lucky im here......:group:.....Who wants a gangbxxg?

Reaction score
^^^Yeh cos if u werent here we'd be short of a fuck-wit on the IWF.

His constant reassurance of "Straight Edge" is what these guys are bringing up. You're not straight edge if you have a beer or a wine here and there - you're not.

Airfixx

@ MrParanoid:

No one suggested he's an alcoholic.

However, if you are true to the straight-edge ethos you do not drink alcohol AT ALL. If he was on the bevvy after the match then that pisses over his gimmick from a great height.

I'd guess he nor the WWE would be that dumb... Gotta have been fizzy pop.

J

NEWS FLASH!!!

I have DVR and almost died laughing when i seen it...I had to go and slo mo...and it was none other than a can of..........

PEPSI...

Come on people he drinks pepsi...hence the tattoo...

MrPAROnoidâ„¢

Reaction score
^^^Yeh cos if u werent here we'd be short of a fuck-wit on the IWF.

His constant reassurance of "Straight Edge" is what these guys are bringing up. You're not straight edge if you have a beer or a wine here and there - you're not.

Noob alert!
Someone get a clown !

Your just jealous dude simple
now stop flameing ya ass!!
.....:death_2:....This is what happen's to Noob's :)

Soulpower

It was a Pepsi.... Once again, the straight-edge thing isn't a gimmick!

CenaMark54

I thought the segment at the end was very interesting. I wish we could have seen more of it.

It was interesting to see how the heel and face wrestlers were going to interact with each other.

Just a few things I noticed.....

Snitsky was totally in character, Beth Pheonix was not.

The rookies and relative newcomers, along with the unover "legends" did not go in the ring. The vets and true legends did go in the ring.

Cody Rhodes was drinking. Is he even 21...not that age has stopped anyone before.

Did I see Orton laughing with HHH or was it my imagination? The fact that Orton would even get in the ring with HHH after the whole Evolution reunion thing is hilarious.

I always love things like that, just to see who will break kayfabe and who won't.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Punk was drinking a soda, William Regal was also drinking a soda due to his past addtiction. Punk had the pepsi because he really lives the Straight Edge lifestyle.

J

I thought the segment at the end was very interesting. I wish we could have seen more of it.

It was interesting to see how the heel and face wrestlers were going to interact with each other.

Just a few things I noticed.....

Snitsky was totally in character, Beth Pheonix was not.

The rookies and relative newcomers, along with the unover "legends" did not go in the ring. The vets and true legends did go in the ring.

Cody Rhodes was drinking. Is he even 21...not that age has stopped anyone before.

Did I see Orton laughing with HHH or was it my imagination? The fact that Orton would even get in the ring with HHH after the whole Evolution reunion thing is hilarious.

I always love things like that, just to see who will break kayfabe and who won't.

Lol...Yup he is old enough to drink...He's 22 dude...but still funny...

Wooderz245

Reaction score
It was definately Pepsi, the straight edge thing isn't just a gimmick. It is an actual philosophy which he lives by. It'd be a pretty fucked up idea to get all those tatoos just for the entertainment of complete strangers.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Cody come over here and get pissed, the legal drinking age is 18. Hence all the deaths...

And Punk was actually drinking. He cleverly disguised by placing a Pepsi label over over, just like his Pepsi tatoo is secretly covering a Budweiser tatoo....

:shifty: