CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It is very possible Regal defends it on RR. Most stars don't have a one on one match and instead they are in the RR match, so it could very well happen.

Moonlight Drive

Fuck all of you, Morrison should win this shit. :(

I'm seriously emo after Punk beat him.

Moonlight Drive

Yes, but Morrison is awesome. Plus a heel vs heel feud between the two could be quite interesting, thanks to their contrasting gimmicks.

Dwes

Reaction score
They can put on a good match it won't be anywhere near match of the year candidate. I see it being a good solid match and nothing more, unless two things happen. They're using this match to start a future program between the two, or they need to fill time on the card.

The Rated R CMStar

Heel vs heel feud would suck. Interesting? yes, but it would make no sense as the crowd would be dead during their bouts.

Moonlight Drive

Morrison always shoots for laughs more than heat, so I don't see why the crowd wouldn't get behind him.

Qwake

^ Yes but Morrison is heel so why would he want the crowd to get behind him? I for one like both regal and Morrison but them in a feud is crazy, the fans wouldn't like it, only the certain marks for them would but the majority would hate it. Matchwise it would be good but storywise it would bomb. I see CM Punk getting the win at Armageddon, first off their was Regal winning KOTR by beating Punk, they may have feuded if it wasn't for Regal getting suspended and now Regal has been making little teases at a Punk feud from a while back (although i can't remember what he done right now). Punk/Regal or Rey/Regal it could be pretty good but as for Rey/Punk it could be great. If they don't make Rey have a "hurt" arm it will be awesome...

seX-Power

^ Yeah I was just about to mention KOTR, which could be brought up to add to a punk/Regal feud. I'm almost certain Punk will win now, as Rey Mysterio could also go into a program with Mike Knox, to defend all the little midgets.

UltimateChaos

Reaction score
Yeah, I Reckon This Could Be A Good Match. They Both Have Good Unique Styles And Techniques.

I Think Rey Should Win, As He Deserves A Title Shot.