CM Punk Vs Mickey Gall - Who wins?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
He could win. I'm going to guess those documentaries are showing him when he was terrible and starting off (I feel like too many people are going off of those videos) You can fucking learn a lot in a year or more. I feel like Gall could underestimate CM Punk and that seems what they're going after. He will 100% be better than he was in those videos. Maybe he somehow become a ninja warrior in the past few months or something? I'm going with first round KO anyway (Punk will do better than we thought or Gall is going to fuck him for that weigh in shit)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He could win. I'm going to guess those documentaries are showing him when he was terrible and starting off (I feel like too many people are going off of those videos) You can fucking learn a lot in a year or more. I feel like Gall could underestimate CM Punk and that seems what they're going after. He will 100% be better than he was in those videos. Maybe he somehow become a ninja warrior in the past few months or something? I'm going with first round KO anyway (Punk will do better than we thought or Gall is going to fuck him for that weigh in shit)
You really can't go from looking like a hapless bum to looking like a pro fighter in that amount of time. Especially since punk has been hurt a lot of that time w back surgery no?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You really can't go from looking like a hapless bum to looking like a pro fighter in that amount of time. Especially since punk has been hurt a lot of that time w back surgery no?
Punk's physical state will be a big factor. The dude comes into the MMA game with over a decade of pro wrestling wear and tear to the body. There's a reason he's said that training for MMA was easier than being a pro wrestler.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
Come on punk, just watch tonight you are going to see punk prove a whole lot of people wrong, this guy will come out of this smelling of roses, remember where you heard it first

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx