CM Punk Speaks Finally

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
@deezy not saying you're wrong or anything but since I've been on the same forum as you I've never really seen you remotely come off as a Punk fan in the slightest so that comes to a shock to me that you said you were a fan. The way you talk about him makes it seem like you always hated the guy.

Yeah the misconception about what Punk said is that he was dissing part timers and that wasn't what he was doing. He dissing how the company decided to use the part timers. If a guy is just gonna disappear right after a match for some months why have the part timers go over on the full timers as often as they do? If you make it seem like you don't give a fuck about your full time guys outside of Cena long term what's going to make the fans feel like they should give a shit? Ultimately Punk's complaint about it was their long term booking and how they had none which is something virtually almost every member on this forum can agree with that they don't do a good job of handling. Yes wrestling big names is cool but they won't mean too much if there is no long term plan esp for the guy who has to find something to do every week.

No matter how much some may dislike Punk in here you at least have to understand where he is coming from. The problem isn't using part time guys but how they use the part time guys and how they have no long term plan for the full time guys who work with them therefore any supposed putting over you were trying to convey was rendered useless.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
@deezy not saying you're wrong or anything but since I've been on the same forum as you I've never really seen you remotely come off as a Punk fan in the slightest so that comes to a shock to me that you said you were a fan. The way you talk about him makes it seem like you always hated the guy.

Yeah the misconception about what Punk said is that he was dissing part timers and that wasn't what he was doing. He dissing how the company decided to use the part timers. If a guy is just gonna disappear right after a match for some months why have the part timers go over on the full timers as often as they do? If you make it seem like you don't give a fuck about your full time guys outside of Cena long term what's going to make the fans feel like they should give a shit? Ultimately Punk's complaint about it was their long term booking and how they had none which is something virtually almost every member on this forum can agree with that they don't do a good job of handling. Yes wrestling big names is cool but they won't mean too much if there is no long term plan esp for the guy who has to find something to do every week.

No matter how much some may dislike Punk in here you at least have to understand where he is coming from. The problem isn't using part time guys but how they use the part time guys and how they have no long term plan for the full time guys who work with them therefore any supposed putting over you were trying to convey was rendered useless.
Use to rock a sig that said "CM Punk is not Jesus...I believe in Punk" I had Erik make for me at our old forum. Then I saw his DVD and killed my interest in the guy.

There are certain things he says that make sense like the doctor just being a mark doc, or company not truly adhering to the wellness policy, if true, which I would think a healthy star you could milk for a long as you can would be better than one you run until the battery dies and the gas dries up, but the "whoa is me" attitude over most of his interview is what leaves me feeling nothing but contempt.

Also, he used Owen Hart as a zinger to something McMahon supposedly said about UFC....which in itself doesn't make sense because WWE actually helped promote a few UFC events in 98 and didn't put the kibosh on Raw leading into first season of The Ultimate Fighter.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Let me speak on this

Rock
- he said rock wasn't the draw, that's bs, the broke a box office and live attendance gate b2b years with rock. He drew.

Taker
- complained about not ending the shoe, but so what taker didnt end it with hbk at 25, trips inside hiac, brock breaking the streak.

Brock
- he wanted to go over even though Cena and Hunter got their ass whooped, had to results to chains, hammers, and hbk. Punk got in more offense than Cena in 1/2 or Hunter in 1. Heyman had to cheat and punk made brock scream

Young guys
- punk didn't give 2 fucks about them. He would mail it in vs any shield member or Wyatt or Dolph or Kofi on a Monday or Tuesday then turn it up for a part timer. All his strikes, counters, flying got better. Cena gave guys like the shield, Ryback, Cesaro, etc better performances every night the week

His pay
- he moved merch, but it's not because he was a magnet. He moved merch because michaels and edge retired, Hunter and taker stopped full time work, rey was injured, and jeff and batista left. Hell rey sitting on his ass was moving more than the yes movement so imagine what healthy rey with monthly releases would do. He wanted to be paid for his name value but his house shows that he was headlining with bryan was pulling in less than Cena/Orton tours that were running in different towns and using guys like Los Matadores in an undercard. Him fighting Brock got less buys than trips. When your tours don't sell as well, you don't sell bus without a part timer or Cena, and ratings don't even go down when you're wronged and walk out ... Your value isn't that of an A player

Reigns vs Hero
- that's bull shit, Hero had a gut his whole NXT stay. They had to pull him out of TV and place him on a singlet for house shows to hide the fat. He threw away his own chances

Part timers coming in
- no benefit to getting your ass beat when you comeback all the time. That is ehat a jericho or RVD is for Not a Brock, rock, Taker, or hhh. You diminish their values losing just to lose which is what separates top talent making someone

Batista vs bryan
- no matter how you slice it now Batista was the correct choice, his segments were getting higher viewership, and he went on to be a main star in one of the years highest grossing movies while bryan chose to miss raw after mania for a honeymoon, held the title up, and was injured. Batista was the Porsche, Daniel was the lemon with flood damage

his health
- how can you be trying to get better yet not give up blood and piss which shows abnormalities?

His whole they fired me spill
- he quit, admits to acting unprofessional and walking out, yet expected a check and to not be fired

His attitude
- he got fired from nwa tna for being unprofessional and having an attitude. Heyman admits to protecting him in ovw.

He's self made
- bs, they pushed him to the moon long before his pipe bomb they authorized and made happen. He got to retire jeff Hardy from wwe, lead ses, take over nexus, break up the new breed, be ECW champ, be IC champ, win MITB 2x, win the world title, and all before he had his moment that they made happen

He isn't a victim

Last edited:
Reactions: Deezy

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Hahahaha you guys hate CM Punk for what? Nobody here can deny he gave his life to this business. I see you twisted his podcast up into bullet points to serve your little "fuck punk" circlejerk.

Its a sports doctors fucking job to force Punk to sit out if he's hurt, even though the business praises pariahs who will work until they die in the ring. Doc didnt do his job, and the focus here should be on improving health conditions in the wrestling business. What did the doctors do Jason Witten when they told him he couldn't go back on the field... They took his helmet and refused to budge, no matter how much he screamed and moaned about it.

HHH should not have gone over Punk in 2011, that was ridiculous and nearly stopped the push dead. The guy was getting mainstream attention and all of the sudden, HHH beats him clean in the rkng? WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AT ALL?

Another thing, what Punk says about part timers is true. He lost to Rock, Brock, and Taker in the span of 6 months. At what point does his stock begin to drop? At what point do casual fans start to think... Hey that Punk guy lost to all the big names, he kinda sucks now. Why should I care that hes in x match now? This is a business, and its a long term effort that revolves around 360 or so shows every monday night. Why are they focusing on feeding the guy working on all of them to guys that are working 20 of them?

HHH sounds like a fucking dipshit, no denying that. Ryback sounds like a fucking blueberry. He lost his push, disappeared for a year, I wonder why that is. OH THATS RIGHT, Hes unsafe to work with and hes a juiced up steroid freak who took 20 years off Punks life.

And fucking more power to Punk for shunning Jericho, dude would have used all that shit to shamelessly self promote his own podcast.

All punk wanted was to be treated like a top guy, not be taken for granted. He was in one of the main events of wrestlemania, was told by VKM himself that his match stole the show... Why didnt he deserve to be paid as much as the rest of the top guys?

But its cool, hes CM bitch to you guys here even though I fucking remember all of you marks parading around in 2011 like he was the savior to wrestling

Punks side of the story is just that Punks side of the story, you think the guys being 100% honest? Funny how he looks great and perfect in everything according to him, neither side will tell the truth, that lays somewhere in the middle.

As far as the doctor goes, Punk himself said he was working with several different injuries that he hid from the doctors, so really when a guys hiding shit from them how are they meant to do their job 100%? But everyone makes mistakes which is all this is.

As far as part timers go, as Punk ever was he was never even in the stratosphere as The Rock or The Undertaker. Punk had one great summer where he was huge and that was it. He simply didn't deserve Rock or Taker money, you're talking about one of the 3 greatest/biggest wrestlers of all time and one of the most legendary, Punk was just another Main Eventer in the grand scheme of it all. Guys like Rock/Taker/etc. worked the same schedule that Punk did in the past, and its funny how despite all his complaints about part timers he was always so happy to talk about a match vs. Austin at Mania, funny how part timers are cool when its something Punk wants. And despite his losses the fans still loved the guy, losing to legends like Rock, Taker and badasses like Lesnar didn't hurt him one bit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Face it, the guys entire schtick has been "raging against a system" he has been the most beneficial from.

Also how come nobody has said anything about the staph infection story? It's highly contagious and if it was the size of a softball, then working at the Rumble with it....the chances of spreading staph throughout the locker room was so much the fact that noone else contracted it, just makes people who know what that is go "hmm..."

I mean they had to spray down an Octagon because Matt Hammill had staph on his back and that commissioned doctor was suspended, it was very noticeable and most people who have had experience on the mats would know what that is a mile away.

Seriously, I don't care about him reciting the victimization of his career or character, I care about the fact he is accusing a doctor who could lose his license over that accusation and the WWE and would consider that slanderous. Because that totally is a serious allegation. And nothing about anything he said about it adds up.

Reactions: SAIYANS

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Face it, the guys entire schtick has been "raging against a system" he has been the most beneficial from.

Also how come nobody has said anything about the staph infection story? It's highly contagious and if it was the size of a softball, then working at the Rumble with it....the chances of spreading staph throughout the locker room was so much the fact that noone else contracted it, just makes people who know what that is go "hmm..."

I mean they had to spray down an Octagon because Matt Hammill had staph on his back and that commissioned doctor was suspended, it was very noticeable and most people who have had experience on the mats would know what that is a mile away.

Seriously, I don't care about him reciting the victimization of his career or character, I care about the fact he is accusing a doctor who could lose his license over that accusation and the WWE and would consider that slanderous. Because that totally is a serious allegation. And nothing about anything he said about it adds up.

Great point. If it was that bad someone would have noticed/diagnosed it. Most of the guys in the back would know what a staph infection is, his BJJ buddies would know, or maybe they thought he was too big a douche to tell him after he said belts don't matter in martial arts, he knows how good he is.

Reactions: Deezy and SAIYANS

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
listen and weep to a guy saying i heard, i heard ..... Thats like taking Chris Broussards sauces to heart

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Did I mention those medical allegations were Superstar Billy Graham levels. Like when he blamed the company supplying steroids to wrestlers and Patt Patterson was fucking underage boys with Mel Philips and Terry Sawyer.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Punk came out in October of 2012 there was no way you were a fan of Punk then Deezy because he had already turned heel and aligned himself with Heyman for a couple months so everyone else was sucking his dick. If you were a fan you were just trolling the masses by pretending to not be.

Reactions: PHX

G2S

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wow, lots of hate for Punk on this website I see. Some of it may be warranted but I feel like a lot of the time it's unwarranted and people don't look at things in an objective manner.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just wish people would realize that you don't have to like the guy personally to like him professionally. Just because he's a dick in real life doesn't make him any less of an amazing performer, and just because you love him as a performer doesn't excuse the fact that he handled this situation extremely poorly.

Reactions: Keith

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Punk came out in October of 2012 there was no way you were a fan of Punk then Deezy because he had already turned heel and aligned himself with Heyman for a couple months so everyone else was sucking his dick. If you were a fan you were just trolling the masses by pretending to not be.
Turned heel and trolling? I've never had a gimmick. I'm deezy brother, I've never tried trolling other than fucking with the comic book guy.

And yes, it was the DVD that made me not like CM Punk and if you look at the threads around that time, there was a turn if opinion.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I just wish people would realize that you don't have to like the guy personally to like him professionally. Just because he's a dick in real life doesn't make him any less of an amazing performer, and just because you love him as a performer doesn't excuse the fact that he handled this situation extremely poorly.

I respect the guys talent, but he's too big of a douchebag for me to enjoy his work or believe his self serving rants.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Seth rollins a few days ago:

"Literally, I think initially the idea, and I don't know exactly how it got pitched, but I believe the idea was that initially we were supposed to be a security force for Punk"

It checks with CM Punk story.