• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Y38t1n.gif
It’s like someone saying oh Big Show is not gonna turn heel again because he’s done it a 1000 times. It’s like you know he’s gonna. Let it flow through you!

Kross Rhodes

Paul White has been a baby face for 4 years idk what ur talking about /s
He’s not an active wrestler anymore. He’s had like two matches. I’m sure at this point he’s fine being Paul White and being paid to do whatever he does there, but I mean when he was wrestling 365 days a year. You knew for a fact he was gonna change his alignment at least once during it lol

Kross Rhodes

Paul Heyman betrayed Brock Lesnar in his prime in 2002 for a washed up and broken Big Show because Lesnar told him to shut up once. Heyman doesn’t work on what’s necessarily best for business. He ruins on raw emotion.

Then Heyman realized his mistake a month later and traded back up for Kurt Angle. :bosque

Kross Rhodes

Although, I guess Heyman would be the last person to leave Roman. That would signify the real end of The Bloodline.
Yeah. In my head Roman would lose everyone else first, and then finally his advocate. Which is what would theoretically turn him back babyface because you know WWE will eventually want to try that again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
He’s not an active wrestler anymore. He’s had like two matches. I’m sure at this point he’s fine being Paul White and being paid to do whatever he does there, but I mean when he was wrestling 365 days a year. You knew for a fact he was gonna change his alignment at least once during it lol
/s means sarcasm my dawg

Sabretooth

Paul Heyman betrayed Brock Lesnar in his prime in 2002 for a washed up and broken Big Show because Lesnar told him to shut up once. Heyman doesn’t work on what’s necessarily best for business. He ruins on raw emotion.

Then Heyman realized his mistake a month later and traded back up for Kurt Angle. :bosque
2002 big show is washed up and broken?

Kross Rhodes

2002 big show is washed up and broken?
I’m sure I’ve given my opinion on Big Show before, but I don’t think he’s the same performer once 2003 rolls around.

But even objectively speaking he’s had numerous health issues in 2000, 2001, 2002. They moved him to SmackDown to see if they could work around his injuries. That’s why they even gave him a makeover to try to make him a monster again that wasn’t expected to move like he had been.