CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lmao.

This is what's happening:

They work that he is injured or has walked out.
Authority becomes more dictaderish.
Vince comes out post-EC, Punk returns as Vinces guy to take down the authority...

You're all getting worked for days
Not really, even if that does happen we all wish he would stay away.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well, I can't argue that, lol. It's tough to be a Punk mark these days, let me tell you. He doesn't make it easy on his fans to support him sometimes. :sad:
conversely, what a swell time to be a Punk hater.

party in the streets!

Reactions: Butters!

Solid Snake

I lost it when he said bitch, he's accent... I can't continue with the video. LOL.
:lol1:

I think it is funny... I mean people legitimately hate this dude. I don't hate him... I don't even dislike him... you know the shtick. :woo1:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I think CM Punk would be great in TNA. Probabaly would have a feud with Aires

if he go TFA it would best thing to have for TFA CM PUNK WOULD MAKE COMPURY BETTER THEN IT! And that could start a war with WWE! B/c CM Punk has that star power!

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
if he go TFA it would best thing to have for TFA CM PUNK WOULD MAKE COMPURY BETTER THEN IT! And that could start a war with WWE! B/c CM Punk has that star power!
5592cb202068a5fe0333bed9b79274a3.gif

Solid Snake

OH HELL NO CM SKUNK STINK! HE HAVE NO POWER! NO ONE CARE! CRAYO PROMISED!

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE won't have another Interpromational feud due to the war with Nitro. And if they did, they would probably have to make it TV14

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Could you imagine if Gohan is right? The secret investor is Vince and he brought Punk with him? Holy balls!