CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That would be fucking sick. I would mark like fuck.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sad news being a huge fan of Punk's since his IWA days but I remember Austin like mostly everyone knows did the same thing not liking the creative involving his character.He took his beers and went home, and if I remember Austin regretted it because no matter how mad you're with creative stick yourself into the bunker and show hey I'll turn this shit into gold and show you why I am the best.Now Punk probably regrets it as well but I would be mad too with part time Wrestlers taking his spot and other spots that can build stars.What's the future with Punk now I think he'll listen to WWE creative back and forth and maybe do some Indy shows if the price is right, but damn I rather would of seen Bryan vs Punk at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship than Lesnar, Batista, Orton or Cena.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thing is, if Punk leaves now on decent terms with the company and decides to return 3/4 years, he will probably main-event that Wrestlemania. Dat irony.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My man Ryback >>>>>>>>>>>>

a5ac4c4648e2bb70d2cc55b2d8bf50d4.png

:happy::happy::happy:

love him.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Thing is, if Punk leaves now on decent terms with the company and decides to return 3/4 years, he will probably main-event that Wrestlemania. Dat irony.

I don't know. A lot can change in 3-4 years and with so many new stars emerging at the moment, I'd say Punk is already on the verge of spending most of the rest of his career in the upper-midcard. If he leaves completely, there might not really be that much demand for him (at least to the extent of headlining Mania) by the time he decides to return. I'm still going with at least a 90% probability that this is definitely a work but if Punk is in fact gone, then I feel he just missed his best (and probably last) chance to finally main event Wrestlemania.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
What would be funny is if at Payback CM Punk returns to challenge Batista to an MMA style fight? He can spend his time off until then training for it.

Solid Snake

NEWS!!

- For what it's worth, ESPN Cleveland reporter Casey Kulas reports that he heard from sources at Monday's RAW in Cleveland that there was a heated backstage exchange between WWE officials and CM Punk.

He wrote:

"My info on CM Punk: I do know from sources that at #Raw in CLE there was heated exchange backstage between Punk & staff. Topic - concussion."

"Punk was heard arguing with staff saying "I passed all your damn concussion test" and "I'm not going out and telling fans that BS""

:booker:

Solid Snake

Also would like to point out that Punk stole Kenta's moveset almost in full and wwe is in talks with him right now so that might have to do with Punk suddenly walking away.