CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Its not because his character and honestly it should be his job to make the gimmick work and he is being plain lazy in the ring and on the mic.

Sorry, that was like a BLFFL sentence. Punk was involved in two of the best matches of 2013. Even if you're not his biggest fan, you can't deny this would be a blow to the company.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Sorry, that was like a BLFFL sentence. Punk was involved in two of the best matches of 2013. Even if you're not his biggest fan, you can't deny this would be a blow to the company.
Name these two matches and if you say Taker Vs Punk I can name so many better matches. I don't care if its a blow to the company, there is a lot of people who can easily take his place.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyway, good for Punk. The Batista thing must have been the final straw for him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

2? vs Cena on Raw, vs Taker at WM, vs Lesnar at SS, vs Jericho at Payback, all GREAT matches. Add on the matches against the Rock at Rumble and Chamber that lots of people enjoyed as well.

Reactions: Brad.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
2? vs Cena on Raw, vs Taker at WM, vs Lesnar at SS, vs Jericho at Payback, all GREAT matches. Add on the match against the Rock at Rumble and Chamber that lots of people enjoyed as well.

But don't forget he's garbage piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, until I see otherwise, I'm calling that this is part of a work to install a little more 'realism' to the storyline. I mean, reports have been mentioning for awhile that the WWE wants to reinvigorate the "Summer Of Punk" storyline in some way for this current feud between Punk and HHH, and one of the main aspects of SOP was that there was a small dose of realism to it. So making people believe that Punk is really gone would fall right into that.

In the event that he is actually gone from WWE, oh well. He can always recharge himself and make a return later. In the meantime, I'd rather see Daniel Bryan vs Triple at Wrestlemania anyway. There's more long-term gain and benefit from HHH putting over Bryan than Punk.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
After his 434 day reign and facing Taker, Rock and Lesnar this year, there isn't much left for him to do. I'd like to see him "leave" at Payback in Chicago. And then he can return motivated and ready to put people over in a Jericho/Lesnar type contract.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
He'll probably come back cause of the 'Mania 30 and he is known to come back right after he leaves

Solid Snake

Just posted a thread for this in the Raw section... Derp!

But yeah, he is having another one of his puss tantrums. I hope Vince doesn't give in this time. He has no respect for authority or the company with the way he has been acting over the past few years.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

he piss off he not in main event acold to sescoops he also piss that basitia just come back and be in the main event! can't said I can't blame him on that! I agree with him 100%! and if he does join tfa well that would be the only way I would watch it. But I think he just may go back to ROH! which make watch that to. wereever cm punk go I go!

Reactions: CM Punk

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This news is legit from the certain news source thats reported it CM Punk has walked out of the company and he aint coming back hes done with WWE and you know what hes right to walk out Vince has fucked over CM Punk by taking him out of the HHH feud that was gonna be at Wrestlemania and they have put CM Punk in this shitty Kane feud that wont headline Wrestlemania yeah thats a slap in the face to CM Punk. CM Punk I wish him all the best as im sure he will do better things out of WWE and he can rest up now as that guy has been busting his ass since a very young age. Im gonna miss him so much hes was the only guy keeping the company relevant now I couldnt give a shit

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This news is legit from the certain news source thats reported it CM Punk has walked out of the company and he aint coming back hes done with WWE and you know what hes right to walk out Vince has fucked over CM Punk by taking him out of the HHH feud that was gonna be at Wrestlemania and they have put CM Punk in this shitty Kane feud that wont headline Wrestlemania yeah thats a slap in the face to CM Punk. CM Punk I wish him all the best as im sure he will do better things out of WWE and he can rest up now as that guy has been busting his ass since a very young age. Im gonna miss him so much hes was the only guy keeping the company relevant now I couldnt give a shit

what about brock lesnar

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Coming to the impact zone!! By God!! Its MP Cunk!!