CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seems like there are no Blue Punk marks in here, 95% are haters and the other 5% are smart Punk fans.

In response to your earlier comment in response to Adam: What you said is right. Outside of giving DB something relevant to do at WM this doesn't do the company any favors. They may have lost one of their top stars and the only star this company has kinda-truly made since Jeff Hardy.

Meant Bryan haha

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Also Blue Bryan marks, read:

To address those who talk about his work not being very good, Punk also addressed and admitted that in that same WizardWorld Q&A:

Punk made the comment, “I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave.” He also implied his recent work was not good and that he was down to using two moves a match.

Punk reportedly came off despondent and unhappy with WWE.

Can't say I blame the guy as I haven't been thrilled with WWE in a while either.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I just hate the fact that people on FB and Twitter are saying that "Punk was taking a stand". No. He wasn't. He was probably crying that he wasn't in the title picture, which he shouldn't be because he is in a major soryline as we speak. I'm a Punk fan, but this is too much bullshit to handle.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I know you guys want to hear what other WWE Superstars are thinking at the time, so here are the thoughts of JTG.
WWE Superstar JTG, who rarely tweets, commented on the Matt Hardy and CM Punk stories with a reference to former WWE Diva Lita, who both men dated. JTG wrote:

"Cm punk leaves WWE ? Matt Hardy arrested ? Sounds like a former Diva is really into American Horror Story Coven. #Idonttweetbutwhenido...."

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just hate the fact that people on FB and Twitter are saying that "Punk was taking a stand". No. He wasn't. He was probably crying that he wasn't in the title picture, which he shouldn't be because he is in a major soryline as we speak. I'm a Punk fan, but this is too much bullshit to handle.

Lol. He's said for years that he has a big problem with part-timers coming back and headlining the big shows. What happened on Sunday? Nothing to do with his position on the card, but he feels, like everyone else, 2014 should be Bryan's year. It is not a selfish, petty move whatsoever.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Lol. He's said for years that he has a big problem with part-timers coming back and headlining the big shows. What happened on Sunday? Nothing to do with his position on the card, but he feels, like everyone else, 2014 should be Bryan's year. It is not a selfish, petty move whatsoever.
Not completely selfish, but ya gotta think he's doing this because of his position for the most part. He can't be doing this all because the Part-Timers are over-shadowing Daniel Bryan. Everyone knows Bryan's going to be champion this year. Part-Timers are always gonna be a thing in WWE, too. I don't see why Punk would want to do this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seriously this made my day. I hope he never shows up on my tv/computer screen again :yay:

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like to think of it as this CM Punk is now acting like Christian back in 2012.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Is this before or after what happened at the royal rumble? Or is the royal rumble just adding salt to the wound?

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What do you mean by that?
Well since he entered in number one and lasted a long time in the match (nearly towards the end) Do you think he would complain about he's rivalry with kane and the way he got eliminated from the rumble match. Many Punk fans are upset about that.

That could just be something else for Punk to kind of throw up.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well since he entered in number one and lasted a long time in the match (nearly towards the end) Do you think he would complain about he's rivalry with kane and the way he got eliminated from the rumble match. Many Punk fans are upset about that.

That could just be something else for Punk to kind of throw up.
oh. Well Punk didn't deserve to win the Royal Rumble. I wanted Bryan to go in the Rumble but WWE had to keep him out. Batista needed to win but he was so predicted.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well dang doesn't anyone remember that time last year when Punk and Bryan teamed up. They called themselves the "Best and the Beard" they were one heck of a team. CM Punk was my second favorite. I know a lot of people like myself like Daniel Bryan, but I think a lot if people will be upset once they realize CM Punk left. Him and Roman reigns were about the only guys that were not Booed at the Royal Rumble. I hope this isn't a permanent thing.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well dang doesn't anyone remember that time last year when Punk and Bryan teamed up. They called themselves the "Best and the Beard" they were one heck of a team. CM Punk was my second favorite. I know a lot of people like myself like Daniel Bryan, but I think a lot if people will be upset once they realize CM Punk left. Him and Roman reigns were about the only guys that were not Booed at the Royal Rumble. I hope this isn't a permanent thing.
I like CM Punk but he justdoesn't excite that much in his matches anymore.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To address those who talk about his work not being very good, Punk also addressed and admitted that in that same WizardWorld Q&A:

Can't say I blame the guy as I haven't been thrilled with WWE in a while either.

Aaaaaaaaaand this is why you never leave the subforum anymore. :haha:

I assume he was asked in the sense of "Why does your GTS look sloppy, your Macho Man Elbow never looks good, etc etc". If he answered the question in context, then why bitch at Punk for it? Like he said every face in the company has a small pool of signature moves they do, that means it's clearly a WWE thing, not a Phil Brooks thing. Not that wrestling fans would really know the difference.

Punk leaving because the guys in charge are intent on pushing "established names" that the fans simply haven't cared about in years who get shitted on most nights, all while there's very little (if any) hope for any new guys (be it him, his buddy, the whole locker room, whoever) to break through that glass ceiling? Yeah, can't blame him for taking his ball and going home. He may not be right in doing so, but can certainly understand.

Whatever indy fed - if he hasn't lost his love of the business - signs Punk is gonna be pretty happy. I'll happily join you and Gohan as we watch that.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82