CM Punk fired from AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
When sadly the only one who can fix him is himself, and when he doesn’t think he’s the problem, well he sadly won’t.

"Only you can set you free."

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reactions: Swamps

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
SRS just publicly admitted CM Punk has been a source of his for info :DEAD:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That’s really unfortunate. The people backstage should have been not leaking stuff

Reactions: Swamps and Rosie

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
SRS also said The Bucks have never spoken to him outside of interviews, which makes a lot of the narrative spread online the last year or so even funnier. He made a comment saying a lot of wrestlers talk to reporters but are also told to say stuff off the record. Lastly he also mentioned burning a source if they gave him false info and says there is one wrestler who has done it...

And since the very first report on the Jack Perry fight was debunked quickly, I think Punk might have been the person doing it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SRS also said The Bucks have never spoken to him outside of interviews, which makes a lot of the narrative spread online the last year or so even funnier. He made a comment saying a lot of wrestlers talk to reporters but are also told to say stuff off the record. Lastly he also mentioned burning a source if they gave him false info and says there is one wrestler who has done it...

And since the very first report on the Jack Perry fight was debunked quickly, I think Punk might have been the person doing it
well he also said he doesn't expect to talk to Punk ever again in the same Select report. I think we can put 2 and 2 together :slip:

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

This is where my issue comes in at. If you don’t want to burn a source(unless given false information) then I believe you also shouldn’t say who you haven’t talked to, and who your sources aren’t etc. because then you either have to 1. Lie when if it’s asked if such and such is, 2. Ignore it, or 3. Say no comment. If you do 2 or 3 when it is, but say when it’s not, then that makes it seem like the ones you ignored or said no comment to, are sources. It’s why at least imo, no matter what, until you want to burn that bridge, you just say “I don’t comment on who is or isn’t my sources.” Don’t say confirm or deny anyone, til as I mentioned you’re ready to burn said bridge.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This is where my issue comes in at. If you don’t want to burn a source(unless given false information) then I believe you also shouldn’t say who you haven’t talked to, and who your sources aren’t etc. because then you either have to 1. Lie when if it’s asked if such and such is, 2. Ignore it, or 3. Say no comment. If you do 2 or 3 when it is, but say when it’s not, then that makes it seem like the ones you ignored or said no comment to, are sources. It’s why at least imo, no matter what, until you want to burn that bridge, you just say “I don’t comment on who is or isn’t my sources.” Don’t say confirm or deny anyone, til as I mentioned you’re ready to burn said bridge.

He was ready to burn said bridge.
Tbf Punk handed him the lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He was ready to burn said bridge.
Tbf Punk handed him the lighter

You missed my entire point. I was more so talking about when he denies someone is. Nothing to do with him outting Punk.

Like okay let’s say I was a dirt sheet guy, and you and Jeff were wrestlers. Okay say Jeff is a source of mine. But someone thinks that you are. I deny it. Now later someone thinks Jeff is. I either have to lie and deny, or ignore it, or no comment it. If I lie, then it some how comes out he is, people question if I lied about you, my credibility is ruined, and yeah.

now if we go back and I say I don’t comment on it, because I don’t want to burn a source my commenting on who is OR isn’t. Then that’s helpful for everyone and wouldn’t ruin said credibility.

Basically just don’t comment one way or another until it’s like Punk and you are ready to burn it down.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You missed my entire point. I was more so talking about when he denies someone is. Nothing to do with him outting Punk.

Like okay let’s say I was a dirt sheet guy, and you and Jeff were wrestlers. Okay say Jeff is a source of mine. But someone thinks that you are. I deny it. Now later someone thinks Jeff is. I either have to lie and deny, or ignore it, or no comment it. If I lie, then it some how comes out he is, people question if I lied about you, my credibility is ruined, and yeah.

now if we go back and I say I don’t comment on it, because I don’t want to burn a source my commenting on who is OR isn’t. Then that’s helpful for everyone and wouldn’t ruin said credibility.

Basically just don’t comment one way or another until it’s like Punk and you are ready to burn it down.

Ahh gotcha now it was little confusing

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That’s really unfortunate. The people backstage should have been not leaking stuff
Yeah, both AEW and WWE should toughen up on Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA). Some companies, that will get you terminated and sued.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, both AEW and WWE should toughen up on Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA). Some companies, that will get you terminated and sued.
Didn’t before WWE give different people different like story ideas or something along those lines, and only gave each one to one person? That’s how they found out who was leaking news. It’s a little bit different when it comes to who’s leaking backstage drama because well everyone should see it. But they can maybe weed out a few people if they plant a few stories with different people and see what ones get out and what ones don’t.

Reactions: Swamps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Didn’t before WWE give different people different like story ideas or something along those lines, and only gave each one to one person? That’s how they found out who was leaking news. It’s a little bit different when it comes to who’s leaking backstage drama because well everyone should see it. But they can maybe weed out a few people if they plant a few stories with different people and see what ones get out and what ones don’t.

That's literally what someone did in Game of Thrones I'm gonna die if they copied it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's literally what someone did in Game of Thrones I'm gonna die if they copied it
Like it’s honestly such a smart idea also. Like if you want to know who’s doing it, you can’t have a lot of people knowing the same thing. If you tell 5 people 5 different things, and only 1 gets out, well you then look there.