CM Punk Finally Speaks Out On WWE Departure, Takes Shot at Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nothing surprising. Still wouldn't shock me to see him back as early as next year.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
More feedback from da big guy:

For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept

— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) November 28, 2014

Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will

Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you

:happy:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Punk as a performer and hell, even as a human, he did the right thing to walk away. Why risk getting wheelchair or casket bound while the paychecks are shrinking and while the bosses clearly think you're a piece of shit? Why work for a corporation that doesn't give a shit about your health because they need to make a quick buck out of you? Why say anything even remotely good about a corporation that sent you termination papers on your fucking wedding day?

Is Punk a douche and sometimes delusional when it comes to some things, i.e. The Rock? Probably, yes. Has the product suffered without him? Probably no, idk, I don't watch regularly. But if I had to choose between a clearly malignant double-standards-happy corporation run by backwards lunatics and some emo douche, I'm siding with the emo douche.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Weird interview. DB was eventually considered and headlined his WM. WWE actually gives the fans what they want as far as that went. Also, DB and Ryback are tight so I hear. Why does punk always bring up Bryan?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Weird interview. DB was eventually considered and headlined his WM. WWE actually gives the fans what they want as far as that went. Also, DB and Ryback are tight so I hear. Why does punk always bring up Bryan?
Punk wants people to feel like before he threw a fit and left that DB wasn't going to ME Mania. He wants to be given credit for something he deserves no credit in.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Punk wants people to feel like before he threw a fit and left that DB wasn't going to ME Mania. He wants to be given credit for something he deserves no credit in.

He wants his smarks to keep blowing him basically. Says all the 'right' things.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The fans got that main event changed. Not Punk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The fans got that main event changed. Not Punk.
I still have a sneaking suspicion that it was always going to be a triple threat. I remember arguing with DB marks in December/January (leading to the RR) that DB would main event Mania and people were convinced it would be Batista vs Orton. This theory forces me to suspend disbelief long enough to assume WWE could do something that is actually brilliant, but let's assume they have eyes and ears and were able to see how well holding DB back was getting him over and then bring back Bortista to really sell to the fans "hey, we're legit fucking DB learn to cope".

You either believe that or you believe that WWE was so stupid they were actually going to book Batista to win the WWE Championship as a face off of Orton at Mania and only realized it was a terrible idea sometime between Batista winning the Rumble and DB getting the match/stipulation with HHH.