CM Punk Challenges Chris Brown To A Fight After Twitter War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
[video=youtube;wrh9QPkwooI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrh9QPkwooI&feature=related[/video]​

Leave it up to CM Punk to once again say what many of us have been thinking for a long time.

The vocal WWE Champion and Bucktown resident – who famously criticized WWE's decision makers on live TV last June and blurred the line between scripted and unscripted -- lashed out Monday at pop star Chris Brown – who Punk clearly hasn’t forgiven for his 2009 assault of Rihanna.

“I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves,” Punk tweeted. “Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.”

"@CMpunk needs more followers,” Brown wrote of Punk, who has over 600,000 followers. “He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women. ... @CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

Clearly, Brown wasn’t very familiar with Punk -- which Brown himself later admitted. If Brown were, he would have known that, when it comes to physiques, Punk is more Vinny than Ronnie. And he would have been aware that Punk is a proud member of the Straight Edge lifestyle, which means he doesn’t use alcohol, drugs, pain killers or steroids.

(Punk has “STRAIGHT EDGE” tattooed on his stomach and “DRUG" and "FREE" inked on his knuckles.)

Punk would mention this Tuesday in his video response to Brown, but there would be no yelling into the camera or Mene Gene Okerlund holding a microphone in this 1 minute and 52 seconds-long clip. It's just Punk and his thoughts. Well, his thoughts, Miranda Lambert’s thoughts, Anderson Cooper's thoughts and possibly Jay-Z’s thoughts but probably not the Grammys thoughts.

“I don’t think Chris has paid for what he has done,” said Punk, who is no stranger to controversy or Twitter feuds himself. “Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make amends for repeatedly striking a woman to her face and sending her to a hospital.”

“I just know that some day, somewhere, somehow, somebody will put Chris Brown exactly where he belongs. And it honestly doesn’t have to be me, I would just really like it to be.”

As you would expect, Brown responded to Punk’s comments. That's how these Twitter wars work.

“@CMPunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are,” tweeted the pot to the kettle. “…I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!”

Brown also tweeted #Notnopunks to his 8.1 million Twitter followers and managed to get the term trending nationally. He added "We got them #Notnopunks tshirts on deck!"

That's when ESPN personality and CM Punk fan Michelle Beadle decided to join the party and address Brown.

"I'll take a smedium in #entitleddelusionallipsyncingabuser Thanks," Beadle tweeted.

This man is made out of complete awesomeness, well done Punk. As for Chris Brown, what a douche!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Funny how Punk can address Brown with proper English language whereas Brown can only respond with whatever the hell that language he's typing is.

Also, "music lasts forever, wrestlers come and go on the ratings?" Yeah, because your autotuned, over produced ass will be around 5 years from now, singers like Brown are replaceable.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Once he said that Punk was on steroids he already lost the argument. What a tool!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I want to murder Brown my damn self but Punks right someday someone will make him pay for what he did

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Chris Brown is an untalented fuck. I seriously hope that punk locks him in the anaconda vice

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:laugh: Way to go Punk! You're the man rip Chris Brown a new one.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Funny how Punk can address Brown with proper English language whereas Brown can only respond with whatever the hell that language he's typing is.

Also, "music lasts forever, wrestlers come and go on the ratings?" Yeah, because your autotuned, over produced ass will be around 5 years from now, singers like Brown are replaceable.

I like how he refers to a singular woman as a "women". What a fucking moron.

As to his comment about music lasting forever, perhaps he means he will be making money off of his music forever? Nah, he couldn't be that smart, he probably believes he'll be relevant in 10 years while Punk already has been.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
CM Punk will be remembered by wrestling fans for years to come. Brown's fan base, consisting mostly of teenage girls, will forget about him once he loses his sex appeal to them.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
As if I didn't hate Chris Brown enough already! This is entertaining but honestly if I didn't hate Brown and love Punk I would still feel that Punk is owning Chris Brown. Chris Browns responses are just so bad.... says CM Punk, Mr. Straight Edge is on roids? HA! Also, he needs more followers? Yeah because Twitter is so important.... which brings me to the funniest thing, the only way he knew how to respond to Punk's video was with a HASHTAG? and he's making shirts out of the tag? Is he serious? (real question..) If so how do his fans not see he just wants their money? Not No Punks? What...?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's obvious that Chris has no idea what he's doing. He should just quit while he's ahead (I use that loosely) before he makes even more of a fool out of himself

Castiel

Reaction score
Chris Brown released this tweet: “I miss the real wrestlers! ( Hacksaw Jim duggan, Brett the hitman heart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) #Notnopunks. THE ROCK #Notnopunks.”

I find it hilarious that he used Koko B. Ware as an example first of all but even funnier is the fact that he couldn't spell it! :lol:

Punk's response trumps Brown once again: “#aintnowomanbeater.”

also while checking out Chris Browns twitter I found it hilarious how many times he mentions Peace, Love, and Positivity. Such as this little gem: "I just hope my music inspires people to really come together. LOVE and POSITIVITY." He's probably the biggest tool on the planet.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I couldn't find that on his page, I was totally going to make fun of his ass for it.

Castiel

Reaction score
He tends to delete his tweets it seems but it's posted all over the web! Make fun of him for it anyways!!!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Would love for the Rock to respond on punks side like Beadle did..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Would love for the Rock to respond on punks side like Beadle did..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

The Rock... Never heard of him. Oooooohhhhhhh your taking about Dwayne Johnson. Gotcha