CM Punk and Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
[quote='RKO - WWE Forums]http://img27.imageshack.us/img
27/2579/194076337017045984.png

From the best wrestler in the world, to the best in the world at what they do, these two superstars meraculously managed to meet in the ring with eacher other, and soon have a match together at Wrestlemania 28.

This all started when Jericho came back a couple months ago and played the "troll" gimmick. A few weeks in to the troll gimmick, without even saying any words, it was pretty clear that Jericho wanted to get involved with the Straight-Edge; but not for the WWE Championship, but for the prestigious spot of the Number ONE best in the world at what they do. Both men respect each other, but Jericho seems to believe deep down inside of his puny little heart, that he is the best in the world at what he does, and that CM Punk is stealing that tile from him. CM Punk, a true leader, (My favorite of the two), told Chris Jericho that that's all fine and dandy, but, "I am the best wrestler in the world".

Jericho just repeats himself with more and more emphasis each time.

Skipping back a few weeks, back to when this all took place...
CM Punk was in a match with another superstar, Daniel Bryan, and the match got interupted by Chris Jericho, who shoves Bryan first, causing a DQ, then walks into the ring and performs his finisher, the "Codebreaker".

This is really when their feud begins, and starts to take off.
Since then, the only PPV these two have faced each other in what the PPV "Elimination Chamber", where Punk kicked Jericho out of the chamber, and incapacitated him to where he was unable to compete any further.[/quote]

Another sample of my writing @[seabs]

Anyways, feel free to discuss this feud, but try to keep any wrestlemania discussions in THIS THREAD

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jericho> Punk. I'm a big Punk fan but Jericho is just a bit above him in everything. I already know you're a boss writer also lol.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Jericho has been around way longer, so of course he is going to "Accomplish" more... but Punk has more talent than Jericho.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's not down to accomplishments, it's just Jericho is a lot more consistent. Punk has always been pretty hit and miss tbh, whilst Jericho is always on the ball.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
lol at the toy WWE belt in the middle.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It is, I never said it was fake, I just said it was the only good one I could find. It's real, but massively shrunken down, so it looks somewhat fake.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
It is, I never said it was fake, I just said it was the only good one I could find. It's real, but massively shrunken down, so it looks somewhat fake.

So it's a picture of a toy or the actual belt?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
So it's a picture of a toy or the actual belt?

This was the render..

wwe-title-revilo16.png

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is going to be another passing the torch from one best in the world to the new generation best in the world.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with either. I don't understand why all of you say Jericho had unlimited consistency, remember his stale heel character? I liked it for awhile, but those hypocrites and parasites where getting a bit old. Loved SES punk, Nexus Punk was meh, loved Hardy Punk and ECW Punk.