*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Right lads. I went all out on the ppv. But before I give my final result. Alot of BS happened. First The Boss got injured... Which was pretty shitty but I brushed it off and put Bayley in as the replacement, which as you can imagine resulted in pretty poor heat (managed to get that sucker up to 85 heat... when it was 74 when it started) But then the new month kicked in... and guess who it decided to age ?... Shinkuke Nakamuria and Ayakko Hamada. Both ratings took a hit and the match quality suffered. The 2 people who were extremely over and I really relied on. Such bullshit how age by 1 year make their ratings dog shit. Oh and Apollo Crews got injured. Which tbh I was kind of happy about because his feud with Manny Andrade was just not getting over. Plus their match quality wasn't as great as I thought it be, so that got scrapped. Oh then Seth missed a photo shoot.. The day before Mania, if his feud with Cesaro was so damn high i'd have suspend him. But yeah he's my final result... @Crithu it's yours to lose now.
UDJj6U1.png

.... Should've got a 96 if Nakamura didn't freaking age. But can't really complain, plus Kurt Angle got his WrestleMania moment. But yeah here's my past champions
f4AJgSS.png
jA6PvM5.png
CWUl4wC.png
vdSC566.png
m1oVaEb.png
cqR48Dr.png
ZALSx9X.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Right lads. I went all out on the ppv. But before I give my final result. Alot of BS happened. First The Boss got injured... Which was pretty shitty but I brushed it off and put Bayley in as the replacement, which as you can imagine resulted in pretty poor heat (managed to get that sucker up to 85 heat... when it was 74 when it started) But then the new month kicked in... and guess who it decided to age ?... Shinkuke Nakamuria and Ayakko Hamada. Both ratings took a hit and the match quality suffered. The 2 people who were extremely over and I really relied on. Such bullshit how age by 1 year make their ratings dog shit. Oh and Apollo Crews got injured. Which tbh I was kind of happy about because his feud with Manny Andrade was just not getting over. Plus their match quality wasn't as great as I thought it be, so that got scrapped. Oh then Seth missed a photo shoot.. The day before Mania, if his feud with Cesaro was so damn high i'd have suspend him. But yeah he's my final result... @Crithu it's yours to lose now.
UDJj6U1.png

.... Should've got a 96 if Nakamura didn't freaking age. But can't really complain, plus Kurt Angle got his WrestleMania moment. But yeah here's my past champions
f4AJgSS.png
jA6PvM5.png
CWUl4wC.png
vdSC566.png
m1oVaEb.png
cqR48Dr.png
ZALSx9X.png
That moment when you feel the need to explain a 95%...

WrestleMania:
1. @AfricanScatMahn = 95%
2. @Geek773 = 93%
3. @The ReagMaster = 90%

WM Road Average Rating:
1. @AfricanScatMahn = 93.3%
2. @Geek773 = 89.0%
3. @The ReagMaster = 85.3%

Overall Average Rating:
1. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.8%
2. @Geek773 = 88.0%
3. @The ReagMaster = 85.3%

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
When about's would season 2 start? Would the IG month be September? Cause I am unable (as of now) to change to date on my computer and if the IG month is September then I might start the game now or in the next few days and just leave it until we properly start.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
When about's would season 2 start? Would the IG month be September? Cause I am unable (as of now) to change to date on my computer and if the IG month is September then I might start the game now or in the next few days and just leave it until we properly start.
Season two will start soon (24 hours max usually, but I'm on holiday Fri-Tue this week so idk tbh) after all the WrestleMania results come in, deadline is this Saturday I think. The mods data is January 1995 but I'm not sure if it will matter to us when we start in game, so maybe we'll just not change our clocks and start at the beginning of September.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Season two will start soon (24 hours max usually, but I'm on holiday Fri-Tue this week so idk tbh) after all the WrestleMania results come in, deadline is this Saturday I think. The mods data is January 1995 but I'm not sure if it will matter to us when we start in game, so maybe we'll just not change our clocks and start at the beginning of September.

Ok, excited for season 2. WCW seems really exciting!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Deadline is Monday iirc, hurry up boyzzz :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
wow. You rely on Scat to do all the hard work just so you can brag. Good leader, you are. :p
Oi, I finished first this month! And at least I didn't spend half the season as a "manager" (talk about relying on people!)...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have the go home week left! I'm gonna push through it. I have good heat on all of my feuds, and as long as I don't get BDS, I think I'll be able to tie my score from last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.