*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I have the go home week left! I'm gonna push through it. I have good heat on all of my feuds, and as long as I don't get BDS, I think I'll be able to tie my score from last month.
my advice is give Charity as much money as you can without going broke

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
you are not first this month because your lap dog is. Plus only I have completed the challenge. The others have not.
I was the first person to get it done is what I meant, @AfricanScatMahn need not tolerate being spoken about like that and you took a giant holiday in the middle of the challenge, before swooping in for the excitement at the end.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I was the first person to get it done is what I meant, @AfricanScatMahn need not tolerate being spoken about like that and you took a giant holiday in the middle of the challenge, before swooping in for the excitement at the end.

And? What's wrong with that? I didn't want to steal the spotlight from my friends. I let them glow before making a return which if this was a tv show, it would have made ratings go through the dayum roof!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
And? What's wrong with that? I didn't want to steal the spotlight from my friends. I let them glow before making a return which if this was a tv show, it would have made ratings go through the dayum roof!
You are to ratings what Slipknot is to a headache

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
HQeztbb.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG! I knew I was going to get a good rating (barring any BDS, which I donated tons of money like @The ReagMaster suggested), but I didn't expect this! I was pretty happy with all the individual ratings, although I was hoping for a little more from Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins. I was also a little disappointed in the Tag Title match between The Briscoes and the Wolves. However, that opening tag team match, dang! I should had these guys in a feud. This match had absolutely no build and American Alpha aren't super over (decent though). If I would have known, I would have put this on the main show.

I don't think I was able to beat @AfricanScatMahn this season (maybe once due to BDS, I can't remember), but one day I'll get you! ;)

Here are my title holders over the season.

NImftj0.png
H83Tpk1.png
Wyb8PtK.png
9FiNNYQ.png
tgfmUDW.png

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
HQeztbb.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG! I knew I was going to get a good rating (barring any BDS, which I donated tons of money like @The ReagMaster suggested), but I didn't expect this! I was pretty happy with all the individual ratings, although I was hoping for a little more from Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins. I was also a little disappointed in the Tag Title match between The Briscoes and the Wolves. However, that opening tag team match, dang! I should had these guys in a feud. This match had absolutely no build and American Alpha aren't super over (decent though). If I would have known, I would have put this on the main show.

I don't think I was able to beat @AfricanScatMahn this season (maybe once due to BDS, I can't remember), but one day I'll get you! ;)

NImftj0.png
H83Tpk1.png
Wyb8PtK.png
9FiNNYQ.png
tgfmUDW.png
didn't you guys get the exact same result last time aswell!? This is why you were my first client!

Reactions: Geek773

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
didn't you guys get the exact same result last time aswell!? This is why you were my first client!
No I think last time Scat got a 95 again and I got a 94. But I'm pretty sure we have tied once before.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
HQeztbb.png

NImftj0.png
H83Tpk1.png
Wyb8PtK.png
9FiNNYQ.png
tgfmUDW.png
Someone's Nakamura didn't age. Nah good show and champions. Can't believe you didn't get BDS once tho. I mean I got mine during the weekly shows. Just waiting to see how this wcw 95 goes. Cause I only know the Hollywood blondes from that time, and even then I think they broke up or Austin was let go.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Someone's Nakamura didn't age. Nah good show and champions. Can't believe you didn't get BDS once tho. I mean I got mine during the weekly shows. Just waiting to see how this wcw 95 goes. Cause I only know the Hollywood blondes from that time, and even then I think they broke up or Austin was let go.
I just did some research and turns out The Giant was a main eventer in this time lol

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well I've had BDS during weekly shows. I was actually really nervous for Wrestlemania though because the last 4 shows before Wrestlemania ended up with BDS. I felt like the game was finally catching me up. How I made it out unscathed is beyond me!

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well I've had BDS during weekly shows. I was actually really nervous for Wrestlemania though because the last 4 shows before Wrestlemania ended up with BDS. I felt like the game was finally catching me up. How I made it out unscathed is beyond me!
Yeah. I was getting BDS too and pretty nervous for mania. It was the month birthdays that let me down. But it's over now.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah. I was getting BDS too and pretty nervous for mania. It was the month birthdays that let me down. But it's over now.
My Nakamura took a hit too. He lost I think 8 points in brawl as well as a few points in the other areas.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
My Nakamura took a hit too. He lost I think 8 points in brawl as well as a few points in the other areas.
Yeah same. His brawling went down to 80 and his technical to 79. His speed probably suffered tae but it wasn't very good to begin with.

DylanTM

Reaction score
I'd like to make an announcement before I post my Wrestlemania result.

This is the last time I will be competing in this challenge for atleast a year. I've lost interest over the Summer, and keeping at it has become less of a fun hobby and more of a chore. That being said, some of the best fun on this forum that I had was here; so I thank everybody. I have school coming up now, and it's a big year so I'm going to go ahead and put my head down for a while. Activity on this site and on my YouTube channel (which is already dying slowly) will become inconsistent and sparse. I will do my best to keep my BTB going and promo for IWT, but that's all I'm going to be able to do.

So, moving on to my show, I took a different approach to things. Typically, my crowd reaction always put down my overall rating even if it was a top quality match. As a result, I stopped caring about my feud's heat and started doing one thing and one thing only: Getting everybody over as hell. I wanted to get everybody on the undercard to main event level overness. I suceeded in getting a lot of people into the 90s for overness, at the expense of some legends in the business. The idea was that this would up the crowd reaction, and feud heat growth was kept to a minimum. My lowest heat was 85.

So, here are the results:
aa8315b7c5e9bf4714a32359a1d79f66.png
So, yeah. To put it lightly, I'd say that worked.

To put it more honestly, I'd say that I have no fucking clue what kind of inverted logic happened here. I expected to get high ratings, but this is a bit over the top. The New Day vs The Usos in a regular tag team match somehow beat D-Bry, Seth and KENTA in a cage match! Ambrose/Owens in a Falls Count Anywhere match only got 94% (yes, I do realise that that was a weird time to use 'only'), which was lower than I thought. Overall, I'm speechless.

This is God damn nuts!

I'm fairly sure that I've won Mania, but I'm going to congratulate Scat in advance because his average has definitely got to be higher.

a5fbe6bd9c698a11e13560e376e55718.png

699dbf4f1941b4e2e90e5e30cae434fe.png

4647b34ee75f998d11fda3465c38c5aa.png

84b8bd87ce73e607df247506c6221161.png

Status
Not open for further replies.