Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also if cp was lying, haza would have gotten the item. if they are on the same team, theyd know i bus drove them after junk made her statement because theyd know who got it. therefor, its much likelier i did logically get blocked. but hey.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No one has been willing to lynch Haza or her confirms or she’d be dead already. Jeff’s been on her for 6 days.
There's massive suspicion around him though and as we get later people could be persuaded to that eventuality, it makes sense to leave him alone in case, plus if he does flip town his results are more concrete

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well ive also been on haza for 6 days to be honest, id love to lynch him for the lols here too because i just dont buy his act one bit

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There's massive suspicion around him though and as we get later people could be persuaded to that eventuality, it makes sense to leave him alone in case, plus if he does flip town his results are more concrete

I’m sorry I’m not buying it and the fact you’re backing this bizarre theory about why scum aren’t killing the cop the more I think you two are probably scum together. At the very least you. It’s just weird.

If Haza came in and said we caught scum, that’s a problem for scum and town would lynch that person.

And even if you don’t kill Haza, you block him 100%.
(Or you, but I guess they didn’t for some reason)

What do you think they block Haza or CP last night?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't wanna let sky get away again here but if I had to bet everything on one player being scum it'd be tweet at this point tbh

Which doesn't feel like an option this phase admittedly with the convenient "info" on ace which is also who Doddsy was sussing yesterday lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well ive also been on haza for 6 days to be honest, id love to lynch him for the lols here too because i just dont buy his act one bit

I’m getting closer, but I still don’t know if I want to lynch the cop until we’ve gotten in a better spot.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
also if cp was lying, haza would have gotten the item. if they are on the same team, theyd know i bus drove them after junk made her statement because theyd know who got it. therefor, its much likelier i did logically get blocked. but hey.

They could also both be lying. I’ve not felt Junk all game and the only reason I backed off was if CP was town and jailed Odo the night Junk claimed she was blocked. So I won’t rule out they’re aligned.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't wanna let sky get away again here but if I had to bet everything on one player being scum it'd be tweet at this point tbh

Which doesn't feel like an option this phase admittedly with the convenient "info" on ace which is also who Doddsy was sussing yesterday lol

im inching closer to smarks original theory of a sky tweet team ya. and ive pretty much hated his play for two phases as well regardless if ive been wanting to read him town. like i simply dont buy wanting to rush a phase after being wrong all game. thats not very towny dawg

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The recent night phase activities makes me think less so of that theory. I can’t see one these people caught with bizarre night actions not being scum.

Kajuh

Reaction score
IIRC the players shot since those things were revealed have only been Jeff and Odo (Odo saved once by Junk) right? I dont consider that to be super strange tbh. Scum often are more scared of strong players than roles.

Easier to say from my perspective, knowing that I'm town of course
Lol force this harder please
I’ve asked for the split like a hundred times. I don’t think anyone even knows what it is at this point and also scum know if things we don’t. You could have a vote stealer that makes it lylo tomorrow and you can just quick lynch without a single town vote or something.
Haza actually posted it a few pages earlier but I was waiting for him to mention it. Probably not gonna mention it anymore after this lol
What if Junk is lying too?

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
what do you care or want to rush the phase? please dont ask questions which have no relevance or that dissuade from being certain on things. thanks
My point is, is there anything that Ace could actually say that would make you consider lynching Doddsy over Ace?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My point is, is there anything that Ace could actually say that would make you consider lynching Doddsy over Ace?

Yeah, if he made a good case of why Doddsy is scum.

Not so much a defense of himself, though.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I’m sorry I’m not buying it and the fact you’re backing this bizarre theory about why scum aren’t killing the cop the more I think you two are probably scum together. At the very least you. It’s just weird.

If Haza came in and said we caught scum, that’s a problem for scum and town would lynch that person.

And even if you don’t kill Haza, you block him 100%.
(Or you, but I guess they didn’t for some reason)

What do you think they block Haza or CP last night?
It's not a bizarre theory at all it's basic sense but?

It wouldn't be 100% though would it, case in point I have info on Ace right now? Haza's been much more sussed than I am.

And scum haven't killed the cop previously because I've been watching him nightly, and I also alluded to watching him tonight to try cover him while watching elsewhere.. They could have blocked me and killed him earlier but he was heavy sussed on his original claim and after the double night so I can certainly see them leaving him at that time. Last night they also had to factor in the BD spec from Jeff though.

And I've also answered that they likely blocked jeff to ensure the Odo kill as they may have feared he had a kill as SK still.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol force this harder please

Haza actually posted it a few pages earlier but I was waiting for him to mention it. Probably not gonna mention it anymore after this lol

What if Junk is lying too?

then junk/cp are a team and faking together. i think that would be the only logical pairing there. haza would be out

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Basic sense is don’t let the cop live 6 days.