Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Somebody definitely be lying on their names in here.
yeah its possible i got blocker i just dont get why when theres a watcher and cop alive. that just doesnt make sense. kill me, or try to, sure. block me and let yourself be watched? seems...dumb?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also @Ace Dalton get in here. were not lynching someone without a defence again either

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well its also why didnt they just block doddsy since they blocked me instead, thats just weird. u take the risk on the bus driver not the watcher

I’m not buying it.

If it was lylo rn would you go cp, Doddsy or ace rn?

My only problem with going ace is I don’t think we can risk following info rn until we can trust Doddsy.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Conveniently on Odo and conveniently saw the person being discussed in the thread at the moment of visiting.

Interesting. Also, you’re saying Sky is an option for you. Wouldn’t you be more adamant about Ace? Interesting.

Why didn’t scum kill you in your estimation? Why Odo?
Scum would assume I'd be on Haza again, I made posts deliberately to make it seem like I was happy staying on Haza and keeping him alive. I deemed it a suitable risk to be on Odo, as he was never getting lynched, where as everyone else is still viable based on suspicion on the cop. I can't really control who visits him though so I mean I can't really respond to that point.

Already said many a time why I'm happy with either, Sky should have been lynched 2 days ago.

Said above, Odo was the only player in the game 100% clear of a lynch at this stage, most he could be was an SK. Factor in the possibility they believed that he was in fact the SK they could have killed him to try remove that threat as they've lost their BG

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m not buying it.

If it was lylo rn would you go cp, Doddsy or ace rn?

My only problem with going ace is I don’t think we can risk following info rn until we can trust Doddsy.

gun to absolute head, if i had to make the call, i prob kill doddsy cuz eternal scum , bigger threat and i just think cp is town?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yeah its possible i got blocker i just dont get why when theres a watcher and cop alive. that just doesnt make sense. kill me, or try to, sure. block me and let yourself be watched? seems...dumb?

Block you, kill Odo and leave the watcher and cop alone. They also don’t bother with jk? I don’t think so.

They’d probably kill the watcher and block the cop or vice versa or at the very least kill Odo and block Watcher. This makes no sense they let Ace be seen.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
gun to absolute head, if i had to make the call, i prob kill doddsy cuz eternal scum , bigger threat and i just think cp is town?

I think that’s a possible play for today because I cannot endorse following Doddsy’s info until he flips probably.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Block you, kill Odo and leave the watcher and cop alone. They also don’t bother with jk? I don’t think so.

They’d probably kill the watcher and block the cop or vice versa or at the very least kill Odo and block Watcher. This makes no sense they let Ace be seen.

yeah its why i bus drove cp. as our only potential outed protection ifelt he was more worth protecting than odo. and ive been wanting hazas flip. if the shoot haza and cp dies it would confirm haza too so i thought i t was worth the gamble and win win if a shot went in eithers direction. i considered doddsy too. i admit i never really considered odo

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

My only problem with CP is he was one of the biggest drivers of SK spec and then used that to make Lethal suspect when there was no reason to. We knew Odo was saved that night and there had never been evidence a SK existed up to this point. I always thought the idea cp stopped two kills too convenient for me.

And then you catch him in a potential lie. That feels like some strong evidence, but I feel you on Doddsy.

Reactions: Kajuh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My only problem with CP is he was one of the biggest drivers of SK spec and then used that to make Lethal suspect when there was no reason to. We knew Odo was saved that night and there had never been evidence a SK existed up to this point. I always thought the idea cp stopped two kills too convenient for me.

And then you catch him in a potential lie. That feels like some strong evidence, but I feel you on Doddsy.

i feel u fam, i dont rreally have an established town core atm and thats our single biggest issue

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
This spec doesn't make any sense though as it relies on me faking info before LYLO which is WOAT

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yeah its why i bus drove cp. as our only potential outed protection ifelt he was more worth protecting than odo. and ive been wanting hazas flip. if the shoot haza and cp dies it would confirm haza too so i thought i t was worth the gamble and win win if a shot went in eithers direction. i considered doddsy too. i admit i never really considered odo

I feel you.

Odo does not seem worthy of shooting twice ina row unless the other targets aren’t actually a bother to you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I feel you.

Odo does not seem worthy of shooting twice ina row unless the other targets aren’t actually a bother to you.

well unless they really were worried he was indy

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This spec doesn't make any sense though as it relies on me faking info before LYLO which is WOAT

I’ve asked for the split like a hundred times. I don’t think anyone even knows what it is at this point and also scum know if things we don’t. You could have a vote stealer that makes it lylo tomorrow and you can just quick lynch without a single town vote or something.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
IIRC the players shot since those things were revealed have only been Jeff and Odo (Odo saved once by Junk) right? I dont consider that to be super strange tbh. Scum often are more scared of strong players than roles.

Easier to say from my perspective, knowing that I'm town of course

Odo got me, Big Man and Lethal lynched. Not by himself before he hangs me later, but he wasn’t really catching scum. I’d be far more worried about Doddsy catching Ace or you copping more towns.

It’s day 6. At a certain point you have to consider these things.