Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And ducky bussing kinda makes sense since he's experienced but is new to the section which would make him a prime guy for scum to send into the lategame. easy to slip under the radar etc.
Ducky isn't a guy lol

Ace

Reaction score
:deandre

why are you confident I’m scum again?
because you already pseudo-implied it with what appeared to be a resigned-to-be-lynched-as-mafia post, because of Lethal's cc which doesn't really make sense if he is scum, because of the good point Odo made that you probably tracked me to find out who the watcher is, etc.

Big Man

Reaction score
no I just I’m hammered lol - as town. and I explained why I tracked you. just because there’s a scum motivation to track you as well shouldn’t really make you confident I’m scum.

Ace

Reaction score
no I just I’m hammered lol - as town. and I explained why I tracked you. just because there’s a scum motivation to track you as well shouldn’t really make you confident I’m scum.
I just gave you three reasons :reigns3

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
May as well stop pussy footing about. I'm the x-shot follower. Didn't use n1, targeted Skybawks N2 to validate her ascetic claim and received "your target did nothing."
:pogba

I'm an ascetic. "Did nothing" is very different from "no result' when ascetics come into play

Lethal probably a BIG LIAR

Unvote
Vote Lethal
, not like it matters right now

Big Man

Reaction score
I don’t think I’d lynch lethal btw unless sky flips scum ascetic. both roles can be town and I’ve seen it before. if we have a watcher as well then the chances of him being town goes down.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
an ascetic would give a no result. so either sky is lying about being an ascetic or lethal made up the result which would probably indicate them both being scum.

or Barry just made a mistake.
I remember Barry sorta giving us weird investigation results in Spaghetti Western Mafia, we used some role on someone and we got "No Result" despite nothing interfering with our investigation, our target simply didn't do anything. Idk if this stuff Lethal is claiming is the reverse of that but the point is I wouldn't read into it too deeply.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We 99% have a watcher

Big Man

Reaction score
well it should specify in sky’s pm what result would be given, and she’s indicated he’s lying, that vote seems super fake btw considering she knows it doesn’t count lol.

Ace

Reaction score
God this is like watching paint dry.

I'm getting slightly uneasy at Big Man's posts now - his posts don't seem to be attempts to play WIFOM games or anything :/

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if he's hammered I don't see much reason for him to keep pretending he's town so yea I'm assuming this'll be a town flip.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
His posts could still have the desired effect, if that’s