Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Even when you're dead, you sit firmly on the fence. This is exactly the sort of slip Lethal would make.

I’m not on the fence.

I think you’re scum and Lethal’s town.

What I’m saying is ascetic can be hard to remember when hosting. I’ve had to double check that I sent a no results even when they didn’t see anything.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
idk how crazy this is but one thing that's crossed my mind is that Odo could be SK. In that world I guess he would have shot Jeff and scum would have shot him (as they usually do) and hit his bulletproof.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
regardless I would advise that SK should only be shooting if they are pretty certain of who is scum. Things get ugly with multiple town deaths tonight

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you can provide a motive for me shooting Jeff, im all ears

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you can provide a motive for me shooting Jeff, im all ears

Outside of the fact I think he's the only person here you'd consider a genuine threat, I think he has shaded you a couple of times in thread, i'm trying to find it but ISO'ing Jeff is arduous. I'm also not really worried about the SK right now because I think it's the least of our problems and they should realise they need to be helping us now, just expressing caution is all

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This will only end well.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you can find anything that suggests jeff was doubtful of my alignment that could even theoretically concern me, I’m all ears

Or indeed, any evidence that I would shoot someone who is certainly town when I would theoretically want/need to hit scum, unless your argument is that your situational grasp is somehow more sophisticated than mine?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
idk how crazy this is but one thing that's crossed my mind is that Odo could be SK. In that world I guess he would have shot Jeff and scum would have shot him (as they usually do) and hit his bulletproof.
What exactly about the night flips so far points towards a SK even existing?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What exactly about the night flips so far points towards a SK even existing?
Well there's almost always a serial killer and the fact one night only had one kill isn't enough to make me think otherwise

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you can find anything that suggests jeff was doubtful of my alignment that could even theoretically concern me, I’m all ears

Or indeed, any evidence that I would shoot someone who is certainly town when I would theoretically want/need to hit scum, unless your argument is that your situational grasp is somehow more sophisticated than mine?
Second part is fair, hadnt really considered the part where your biggest threat would kinda be your biggest ally at this point if you were SK. And obviously i'd never suggest that

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm thinking if Odo is the SK, he doesn't claim a role with the intent to make himself look obvtown on setup spec with no pressure. I think in that position I'd sooner claim VT than Duelist.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm thinking if Odo is the SK, he doesn't claim a role with the intent to make himself look obvtown on setup spec with no pressure. I think in that position I'd sooner claim VT than Duelist.
that's a good point, and yeah he claimed Duelist right at the point it would *confirm* him

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Something's clearly very wrong with our assumptions about the game, I can feel it. What if the daykill wasn't scum?