Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
"yes i know it was obvious you were town" I never implied it was obvious. I said I didn't think he would approach the game and look like shite when it's so easy to not look like shite in catchup mode. for example, Ace's catchups look "better" than Smark's yet Ace's posts ping me somehow.

since i'm padding post count here, I'm fine with Big Man being bababooeyed

ftr his push on OMB and Alco being together isn't anything new. in fact, he mentioned the association and read both as scum D2... so it's not like it came out of nowhere. and that duo has been widely scumread since D1 anyway.

anyways mafia were never winning considering the start if OMB Alco and Blaine were somehow drawn on the same team
that sentence you quoted clearly was not directed at you lol. "yes I know SMARK"

Junkette

Reaction score
You have some players thinking you’re scum Ducky.

Junkette

Reaction score
Up to you, i mean do you think you’ll be active enough to give some updated reads?

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
If people think I'm scum just bc i haven't been around i guess that's fair lol I've seen plenty of people do that

But i never slank as scum if anything I'm more active in the thread so just metawise thats not a good reason to scumread me

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea she didn’t slank at all when we were scum together in a lovers game. I’m inclined to believe that tbh.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s daytime. Could you claim please?

Junkette

Reaction score
Night id over, Jeff died, he was town, we have more then 12 hours for day if u can show up and readback later, im okay with that, but im also one of the few town reading you fwiw

Junkette

Reaction score
You’ll also likely only show up when all the active players are sleeping so yea i’d say claim

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Im fine going with big man and I already said earlier i thought Sky had chance at being scum but guys I work and im not able to get on my phone gonna be same thing tomorrow too sorry

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Junkette

Reaction score
Still think it’s a phase too early too mass claim, we have one mafia dead