Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
lethal up to 130 posts now and I still don't know what he's been saying lol we live in opposite worlds

time for some isos

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea Lethal is someone i’m not really understanding the town reads for anymore? He made me post my items and Jeff’s which got Jeff killed and me roleblocked. tbdean.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
lethal's posts are like if you distilled the common viewpoints into one poster

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don’t believe Smark would take this approach as mafia rep in but you will get your lynch there regardless without my vote, like the Blaine one. He’s not that bad

Hopefully they both flip scum, or at least one
TMI? yes I know Smark it was obvious you were town how could anyone not see it etc

• Wow
Reactions: Odo

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
how is it TMI? I basically said I didn't think he is scum so I'm fine with a no lynch. But that I hope he flips mafia. And I clearly did not think Blaine was either, but I was wrong.

Odo was tagging people to quickly vote Smark, and that was my response. he was telling the non-voters "this game is unplayable" "ffs vote smark" "hurry up stop messing around and vote"

CraigPelton

Reaction score
inclined to think Ace is scum actually. talking out of both sides of his mouth re: Blaine and he had a post where he admonished people for taking me seriously but iirc Ace usually doesn't pick up on my humor and tends to sus me for that kind of stuff. this game he seemed completely uninterested in my slot. seems to be just going along with what people are saying similar to lethal except I would expect something else from ace

CraigPelton

Reaction score
how is it TMI? I basically said I didn't think he is scum so I'm fine with a no lynch. But that I hope he flips mafia. And I clearly did not think Blaine was either, but I was wrong.

Odo was tagging people to quickly vote Smark, and that was my response. he was telling the non-voters "this game is unplayable" "ffs vote smark" "hurry up stop messing around and vote"
I get all that I'm just supposing maybe you already knew Smark was town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbf, we could just probs mass claim at this point. I already know (99%) who the watcher is, which means scum will probably know

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Hi i was really busy yesterday and I'm pretty busy again today

Junk can verify this she knows me (she told me the game would be pretty much over by today lmao never trust i guess)

Are we still in night phase i dont have time to read another 30 pages

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Junk can verify this she knows me (she told me the game would be pretty much over by today lmao never trust i guess)

Claim please

Junkette

Reaction score
inclined to think Ace is scum actually. talking out of both sides of his mouth re: Blaine and he had a post where he admonished people for taking me seriously but iirc Ace usually doesn't pick up on my humor and tends to sus me for that kind of stuff. this game he seemed completely uninterested in my slot. seems to be just going along with what people are saying similar to lethal except I would expect something else from ace
He was also in favour of voting Smark from the get go but never really pushed anything further himself iirc

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
TMI? yes I know Smark it was obvious you were town how could anyone not see it etc
I get all that I'm just supposing maybe you already knew Smark was town

"yes i know it was obvious you were town" I never implied it was obvious. I said I didn't think he would approach the game and look like shite when it's so easy to not look like shite in catchup mode. for example, Ace's catchups look "better" than Smark's yet Ace's posts ping me somehow.

since i'm padding post count here, I'm fine with Big Man being bababooeyed

ftr his push on OMB and Alco being together isn't anything new. in fact, he mentioned the association and read both as scum D2... so it's not like it came out of nowhere. and that duo has been widely scumread since D1 anyway.

anyways mafia were never winning considering the start if OMB Alco and Blaine were somehow drawn on the same team

Junkette

Reaction score

I mean we didn’t have any kills n1 so makes the game longer, obvi had no idea on setup so sorry.