Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
not really. no outed watcher or bodyguard. Felt pretty safe
you don't know we have a watcher though. also I don't understand not copping because the person you cop can die on the same night. that can happen on any night? also you should be copping people who won't be killed by scum so the chances of those aren't high anyway.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I do agree that Alco putting pressure on his teammate immediately isn't something I'd expect of him but the rest of his posts weren't really good. OMB throwing out names for scum and not giving town reads is more something I'd associate with his scum game. plus he's pretty much the only person I have 0 reasons to read town left. my theory of alco and kif both being scum is looking pretty good :WOW

Vote OMB
to me it seemed like he thought blaine was cooked right away and wanted to get in front

CraigPelton

Reaction score
all right based on a very recent post I'm gonna say the watcher is likely town

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m just gonna let that comment slide smark since my phone fucked up or i did cause im stoned but i meant n2 only had one kill, no reason not too have potential sk in the back of your mind.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
you don't know we have a watcher though. also I don't understand not copping because the person you cop can die on the same night. that can happen on any night? also you should be copping people who won't be killed by scum so the chances of those aren't high anyway.
thats not really how I use cop lol. I prefer to clear thread presences so I know we aren't at risk of deep wolfing.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

CraigPelton

Reaction score
thats not really how I use cop lol. I prefer to clear thread presences so I know we aren't at risk of deep wolfing.
I thought you said you liked to cop your scum reads? Did I misunderstand earlier?

Big Man

Reaction score
to me it seemed like he thought blaine was cooked right away and wanted to get in front
I actually thought that was Blaine's first post Alco reacted to but it wasn't and he was even voted so yeah it can be ignored.

Big Man

Reaction score
okay well I'm going to assume you don't have an explanation then since that's the second time you've sidestepped the question.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dont believe for a second town big man tries to get an OMB wagon going at this present time, seems extremely lazy and baity

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I just woke up a bit ago and have no idea what the hell is going on

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote big man

this is what I was gonna do too and probably had the idea before odo

Big Man

Reaction score
I dont believe for a second town big man tries to get an OMB wagon going at this present time, seems extremely lazy and baity
why would I try to start a lazy wagon as scum when most people are scum reading me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Worst Player Ever