Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
I’m fine with lynching Blaine today, i just really wanted to play town again with Ducky, last gsme i had to rep out and she got mislynched while i had her as town watching from an unspoiled graveyard :(
lolol

it was kind of your fault bc we had such a good scum win together no one on mafc seems to trust me anymore

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Blaine looks like crap. CP and Junk smell from the juice wagon. Haza appearing different to last game - he didnt do that post numbver thing, he quoted for cinvenience to support his case.

Would like more input from the chocobo tbh
how do I smell from the wagon I started it and left and she was dead before I got back online lmao

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Ok I'm here. Sorry for kinda ducking. Lost motivation throughout the day + shitty feeling.

I don't see why we are lynching the doctor, especially if we have a cop revealed. Tomarrow night, I can use 1 of my doctors on Haza if needed anyways. Ask me anything though, still need to get a full read through

Junkette

Reaction score
So just started the smark ISO, and the first 6 posts all seem fake to me, like there all recapping what happened with an shocked/surprised demeanour to them that reads fake.?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I read lethal's posts and have no opinion other than the fact he's sussing jeff looks good for him?

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
i skimmed tweet's iso and he looks slightly towny from it. i don't think i've ever actually seen him play as scum though so i'm kind of eh there still

skimmed smark's iso as well and they don't seem that scummy but they don't seem that towny either so idk, interested to hear what junk has to say there

Reactions: Junkette

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So just started the smark ISO, and the first 6 posts all seem fake to me, like there all recapping what happened with an shocked/surprised demeanour to them that reads fake.?
had the same feeling, problem is he does that as town too. you used to be able to read smark on activity but he's had a few strong scum games since then where he's been really active. I have no idea how to read smark now

Reactions: Junkette

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
yeah i could see this

but some players are just like that too i know i love to comment on everything even when it's completely irrelevant

you'd have more meta than me in this situation

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Ok I'm here. Sorry for kinda ducking. Lost motivation throughout the day + shitty feeling.

I don't see why we are lynching the doctor, especially if we have a cop revealed. Tomarrow night, I can use 1 of my doctors on Haza if needed anyways. Ask me anything though, still need to get a full read through
in lieu of lynching you who do you want to lynch today?

(if i read this whole thread you can do it too i believe in you)

Junkette

Reaction score
Calling me Junk already eh? I lol’d rubber duck. Crazy how you can just fit in places LOL

CraigPelton

Reaction score
jesus just vig kif

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
in lieu of lynching you who do you want to lynch today?

(if i read this whole thread you can do it too i believe in you)

Not CP. I don't believe his pushing of me is a Scum Push. By general activity, I'd say one of your inactive folks who haven't posted much at all. Is their someone who hasn't posted at all?

Junkette

Reaction score
Why do you think it's an act?
This is his first post on page 2 were he even makes an accusation on the current game in the present, took like 20 pages of the kinda posts I saw in his opening page 1 which is not a good look still.