Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and i refuse to believe your that dense as town, sorry.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not switching back except in the case of a reasonable CC, I'd rather not have my vote parked on a cop

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
mya ill reread in the morning but i kind of want to lynch haza anyways lol. fkin yolo. but i will go back and read all his posts. i have a hard time believin he drew the exact same role and decided to play a complete opposite game. nah dawg. something aint right

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if you don't like my usage that's fine lol but don't make up that I never indicated I had doubts about her because I flat out said Blaine being town would make her and or Poyser scum. Knowing (or as good as) the first three alignments on that wagon IS helpful.

Her claiming a super similar role to you was also a pretty necessary cause for an alignment check but that probably doesnt count as a reason because i didnt post it in the thread right?

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like last game: came at me hard all phase. analayzed my posts. said why he wasnt sure on me. copped me.

in this case he has like mb 2 posts on junk and cops her? i can also wifom and can see why scum would be curious to cop junk cuz she hinted at a role similar to mine. :cudi:

but who knows !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways ya know what what. fuck it

vote haza

i dont buy this shit defence at all. see you in the morning :goku:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
big fan of this cavalier attitude Jeff but no need to be rude to Ducky :(

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It sounds like you wanted me to cop the "Jeff" of this game from my perspective but I wasn't really scum reading anyone like that a) because day was super short and b) because frankly i just haven't been paying as much attention as last game. Like you just said I should have copped Blaine but that would have made less sense to me than copping Junk based on where my leans were going. Like if you want to vote me for not voting who YOU wanted me to vote then that's your prerogative but afaict that's all youre doing because there is no 'Jeff' in this scenario

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
i think my solid townreads rn are ace dalton, junk, and probably big man. they have the good vibes.

haza can be a townread too if no one ccs his cop claim. i think the junk cop seems legit she's hard to read and haza was scumreading her. from what i've seen of this site's culture so far, i feel like the real cop would cc in this situation if it wasn't haza.

idrk where i stand on jeff but i think his role makes him likely town? if he hadn't claimed he'd probably be a slight scumlean but apparently claiming doesn't do much for your alignment on this site lol so i have no idea. he's definitely posting a lot but some of his takes on things are pretty meh imo.

lethal and doddsy are also townleans but i'd like to see more from them (hypocritical coming from me lolol i know, but i'm not giving out free passes to people just because i haven't been that active)

smarks, tweet, and odo i'm kind of eh about. tweet is probably the towniest out of the three. but i don't have strong feelings on any of them. i feel like there's probably at least one scum in these three.

everything blaine has posted seems incredibly scummy so far, but then there's the fact that he's an un-cced doctor so in what world is he not town? and if he lacks experience like some others have said it makes sense he comes across as super scummy, i know i did (and still do sometimes) when i was new.

the alco/sky slot is weird. neither of them have particularly towny content but is ascetic usually a town role? and sky's response to pressure on them seemed a little towny. probably just a watch this space slot.

and then cp is hmmmmmm. idk what to make of them. they're very entertaining but i think i remember them saying a couple of things that pinged me a bit. might go back and take a closer look.

who's kif? is that worst player ever? i don't remember much from them

and who's myprerogative? i literally don't remember anything from them

Junkette

Reaction score
Welp guess i was wrong ducky.

unvote haza