Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yup, he’d almost certainly be town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:WOW makes sense to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if poyser can rep in for an inactive (i know its early since we didnt get a full day phase), would be swell too. surely would help our poe down the line

Junkette

Reaction score
Why do people always say I'm shading them when im outright saying they don't look good lol thats not shade
Because I don’t understand how that vote mskes me scum at all. So if I can’t see the reason for me being scum, then I deduce it as scum shade cause I know you’ve a good town player.

Junkette

Reaction score
KIF doesn’t bus or distance?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Probably not unless a teammate tells him to, but I don't think a teammate would open the game by telling him to vote him for distancing purposes, especially if said teammate is under no pressure whatsoever.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m starting a reads list in my head right now, but I don’t have anything written down like I normally do during night. The early day didn’t help me paint a picture of a potential team at all tbh.

I do have Odo, Lethal as town so there’s that, kinda feeling Blaine as town too but that’s a lot less strong, too many nulls and players I need to see more of for me rn

Junkette

Reaction score
Probably not unless a teammate tells him to, but I don't think a teammate would open the game by telling him to vote him for distancing purposes, especially if said teammate is under no pressure whatsoever.
Fair point.

You haven’t commented on much this game Tweet, usually you have something to say, how are you reading me so far??

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not as confident about Jeff as others, Poyser being killed off kinda adds to my tinfoil there and especially makes sense if Haza is also scum.

Although I can’t read Jeff, I have a hard time with players who interact a lot snd drive content cause that itself looks towny to me; I didn’t have him as town in Juice’s game like mist did, so i’m aware of my difficulty reading him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why is Blaine town?

Junkette

Reaction score
What did you think about Ducky’s catch up Tweet? Since you’ve played with her before ?

Oh yea sane question to Haza as he’s also played with her before.

Alco

Reaction score
coincidentally, my vote was in spirit because I too was wary of a potential execute.

I can see how that looks bad now though.

• Wow
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Junkette

Reaction score
Why is Blaine town?
I’m leaning that way cause he wasn’t executed, feels like an easy frame job tbh. Also what I said about how he acted re: claiming VT in another game unprompted