Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
no reads list yet. not sure i could provide one either, in the sense that it wouldn't be, as yiu said, incomplete. if you follow me

yeah fair enough. cant really say i have one myself either, so . i rather you be honest lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dont think CP really provided an explanation good enough to account for tweets play around him - it seemed to rely on the notion that tweet thought hed just get away with pinging a strong player with no repercussion. It seems weird when at the point he did it, juice was likely already known as being dead to mafia

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
*nods* I dont think he ever provided me with evidence that tweet has pushed him d1 3 games in a row. @Tweet you are an honest chocobo. How did you feel about that accusation (i believe ur reply was well dont be so slimy lol)

Junkette

Reaction score
So i’m caught up but I gotta work for the next 8 hours, so pardon me while I do so.

I’ve liked Lethal’s thoughts, especially the one the Jeff unvote, feels like a towny thought process

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yeah fair enough. cant really say i have one myself either, so . i rather you be honest lol

:WOW

how about this @Lethal Banks , what are your main reads tl/dr

Very generous town on you for the role mechanics but erring with caution (Norse Mythology still scars me). Odo too given his claim and other events in game. Ace has explained himself well.

Blaine looks like crap. CP and Junk smell from the juice wagon. Haza appearing different to last game - he didnt do that post numbver thing, he quoted for cinvenience to support his case.

Would like more input from the chocobo tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
*nods* I dont think he ever provided me with evidence that tweet has pushed him d1 3 games in a row. @Tweet you are an honest chocobo. How did you feel about that accusation (i believe ur reply was well dont be so slimy lol)
I think it might actually be correct, for one thing it's true that I shaded him in DBZ where I was scum, but I don't really remember what my play around him in Orient Express or last game was like. However I find it weird that he would actually bring that up, since obviously the time I did it in DBZ it did me no good at all, and if I really did it 3 games in a row, 2 out of those 3 times I was town so I don't see how it translates to anything alignment indicative. It all struck me as a bit OMGUSy to be completely honest.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
why would someone cc a doc claim like not even halfway through d1

i feel like lack of cc isn't really evidence this early in the game tbh
Never implied that they would or should, just that they will, or they'll flip. Otherwise Blaine is likely legit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:WOW

Very generous town on you for the role mechanics but erring with caution (Norse Mythology still scars me). Odo too given his claim and other events in game. Ace has explained himself well.

Blaine looks like crap. CP and Junk smell from the juice wagon. Haza appearing different to last game - he didnt do that post numbver thing, he quoted for cinvenience to support his case.

Would like more input from the chocobo tbh

cheers

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think on relfection, I overlooked a point I think Poyser made about Haza.

Did he provide an explanation over what he meant by 'getting ahead of the lynch' ?

It was a good point he made as I had muddled up my points in my own Wifom lol. Something I've seen multiple times before is scum bussing on your votes when they think a teammate is gonna be cooked, the timing and wording of his post made it seem disingenuous especially given he hadn't mentioned Blaine at all up to that point. Id initially had him or Junk s if Blaine was t just because those votes came quick and seemed opportunistic to me and knowing now there was an execute kinda makes me think so even more which looks worse for junk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

got odo, tweetman and ace currently pencilled in for blues.

cp/haza most notably different from previous game, so certainly needs to be examined. dont think ive seen any reason they couldnt be aligned either (will have to see if there was any notable interactions however). blaine im a bit stuck on, as ive mentioned, it feels too obvious for him to be scum i guess. so thats annoying.

outside of that, nm. you seem fine to me for now. alco/doddsy are healthy nulls but havent pinged me negatively afai remember. Junk had that sketchy vote, but outside of that I dunno, feels like same old Junk to me as well?

thats as far as I am currently methinks

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Cheers.

Well i'm off. See you lot in my a.m.

Junkette

Reaction score
Besides the point Poyser’s already made the only other thing he’s doing is throwing shade my way, still very much think that slot is scum tbh