Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like ... if anything, when he voted you, juice was already dead - he could have just easily lumped his vote on her with 0 consequence

Which means that he’d have to vote you for the express reason of thinking it would get him town read, which, outside of me, seems to be a gross miscalculation?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TlDr? I was gone for a while

there was a daykil into execution combo (yes it was a combo, i got the pm at 13 mins to barrys flip i couldnt post anymore, which means it was coordinated by scum)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
poyser and juice are dead were both town. juice was the desperado . probably our vig if odo's claimed role is truthful. so thats balls

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
there was a daykil into execution combo (yes it was a combo, i got the pm at 13 mins to barrys flip i couldnt post anymore, which means it was coordinated by scum)

Thanks, who died and what were the flips? I was at Dollar Tree and Walmart for a while so

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Like ... if anything, when he voted you, juice was already dead - he could have just easily lumped his vote on her with 0 consequence

Which means that he’d have to vote you for the express reason of thinking it would get him town read, which, outside of me, seems to be a gross miscalculation?
probably distancing from the execute and wanting to look like he was doing something

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Which one is it, did I try to get people to sus you or not?
when did I say you tried to get people to sus me? I said you made a slimy nudgy post which is what you accused me of doing,not that you were earnestly pushing anything or trying to convince people

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wifom but he did indeed last post at 430ish until just now. obvi tracks could be covered but i believe the blaine man

edit: i believe him that he was away :cudi

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Another reason it's not accurate to say I made a nudgy post wrt blaine is I was the first to vote a new direction after blaine's claim and my post which was about his claim

How is it nudging if I go in a different direction because I don't want to end a day phase early? Of course that happened anyway but that's not on me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
"this person is probably scum but the game just started let's look elsewhere for now instead of lynching early" is pretty common d1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways no one should die tonight so get your roles in cowards

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also @Lethal Banks im going to tag you a third time to remind you I expect the bestest of entrances and the awesomest of read backs. i believe in you man!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another reason it's not accurate to say I made a nudgy post wrt blaine is I was the first to vote a new direction after blaine's claim and my post which was about his claim

How is it nudging if I go in a different direction because I don't want to end a day phase early? Of course that happened anyway but that's not on me
Yea these reasons strike me as you stapling them on there after the fact. I thought your post was slimy enough to comment on it and that's the end of that.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
it's okay we can pick this up again tomorrow