Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can you elaborate on that one? Aside from the KIF stuff? Cause I've actually quite liked a few of his points

Solely the KIF stuff as I find it very alarming to target low-level fruit, and I feel a bit of pressure their way could ease my mind.

I'm more alarmed by Blaine's like and Junk jumping on board with the vote, but Blaine would be a vote to lynch (there's still plenty of time left) and Junk has claimed.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
ye I gave ducky a town read because I thought they were new and putting a lot of effort in but I guess they've played a lot of mafia before. definitely retracting that after the kif vote when he literally just acknowledged the benefit of scum going after inactives

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Mmm, I'm kind of torn with what to do here. Both the people I've been sussing have roles I don't really want to lynch.

I'd probably want CP or Lethal next but I dunno which and neither are super strong
huh why me?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
huh why me?
Your reads are fairly opposite to mine from what I remember you saying early, and you aren't inactive to be honest. As I said, they're not the strongest of reads currently

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i think my solid townreads rn are ace dalton, junk, and probably big man. they have the good vibes.

haza can be a townread too if no one ccs his cop claim. i think the junk cop seems legit she's hard to read and haza was scumreading her. from what i've seen of this site's culture so far, i feel like the real cop would cc in this situation if it wasn't haza.

idrk where i stand on jeff but i think his role makes him likely town? if he hadn't claimed he'd probably be a slight scumlean but apparently claiming doesn't do much for your alignment on this site lol so i have no idea. he's definitely posting a lot but some of his takes on things are pretty meh imo.

lethal and doddsy are also townleans but i'd like to see more from them (hypocritical coming from me lolol i know, but i'm not giving out free passes to people just because i haven't been that active)

smarks, tweet, and odo i'm kind of eh about. tweet is probably the towniest out of the three. but i don't have strong feelings on any of them. i feel like there's probably at least one scum in these three.

everything blaine has posted seems incredibly scummy so far, but then there's the fact that he's an un-cced doctor so in what world is he not town? and if he lacks experience like some others have said it makes sense he comes across as super scummy, i know i did (and still do sometimes) when i was new.

the alco/sky slot is weird. neither of them have particularly towny content but is ascetic usually a town role? and sky's response to pressure on them seemed a little towny. probably just a watch this space slot.

and then cp is hmmmmmm. idk what to make of them. they're very entertaining but i think i remember them saying a couple of things that pinged me a bit. might go back and take a closer look.

who's kif? is that worst player ever? i don't remember much from them

and who's myprerogative? i literally don't remember anything from them
Town imo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yeah he has the exact same profile picture it wasn't that hard to figure out xD
bobby.gif

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ok I'm here. Sorry for kinda ducking. Lost motivation throughout the day + shitty feeling.

I don't see why we are lynching the doctor, especially if we have a cop revealed. Tomarrow night, I can use 1 of my doctors on Haza if needed anyways. Ask me anything though, still need to get a full read through
That's actually a good point, it's kinda like last game with Lethal where we can direct your actions even if you're scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It feels very basic to attribute jeffs reaction to Haza as fear of being copped

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Ducky & Juice voting on KIF is fucking disgraceful in the context of the other discussion going on, and then the weasel Blaine shoves a like on Duck's vote. My oh my.

Got some quotes to address but I'm moving in this direction

Vote: Ducky
I'm happy to move my vote off kif if a better option comes up

It was more like a placeholder bc i didnt want to just unvote and then leave

Also im struggling here 90% of the players in this game are new to me idek what discussion you're referring to tbh

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Idw to vote cp and im pretty neutral on smarks and tweet. Like maybe i could vote there if someone gave me a good case but im not really seeing it rn.

Idw to lynch blaine bc he's the only claimed protective role and lynching the doc is just loltown. Can't deny hes been incredibly scummy but i think a lot of that could be attributed to inexperienced. Even inexperienced town comes across as scum a lot of the time bc they're trying (badly) to blend in.