Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Doctor self-protection spec is stupid btw, I highly doubt scum Blaine fake-claimed doctor if he doesnt have the equivalent role but for scum.

ie the role is almost certainly real, the question is is he scum or town aligned

Ace

Reaction score
I also don't think both Junk and Jeff can be town, their roles feel too similar, although I think one is probably 3P rather than scum (lets not enter that discussion though)

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I also don't think both Junk and Jeff can be town, their roles feel too similar, although I think one is probably 3P rather than scum (lets not enter that discussion though)
I don't think Jeff is scum with a void all NK role, third party maybe but unless scum are real strong or something that's just a straight negative for scum. I guess it was random but still.

We've got a fair few claims already tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I likely will today, I just haven’t decided who yet

Ace

Reaction score
Imma mostly pull out of sussing Haza either way given I missed most of his MVP performance which I think is relevant to reading him this game.
His posts have seemed fine in a vaccum and I would usually lean town on him based on perception so far but yeah

Ace

Reaction score
I don't think Jeff is scum with a void all NK role, third party maybe but unless scum are real strong or something that's just a straight negative for scum. I guess it was random but still.

We've got a fair few claims already tbh
Yeah well I already said I think one is 3P rather than scum lol.
And I could totally see it being Jeff with him seemingly having such an influential role.

3P is often the slot you make innovative roles like Jeff's appears to be (I'm thinking my role as Hel in Norse Mafia as an example)

ANd yes I know i just slipped into 3p spec after saying i wouldnt

Ace

Reaction score
oh i see haza claims to have copped junk town n1 which would only solidify the above

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Mmm, I'm kind of torn with what to do here. Both the people I've been sussing have roles I don't really want to lynch.

I'd probably want CP or Lethal next but I dunno which and neither are super strong

Ace

Reaction score
I also agree with Bliss that Smark feels off this game

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ducky & Juice voting on KIF is fucking disgraceful in the context of the other discussion going on, and then the weasel Blaine shoves a like on Duck's vote. My oh my.

Got some quotes to address but I'm moving in this direction

Vote: Ducky

Ace

Reaction score
k done, i hate that blaine claimed doc cos realistically we should 100% be lynching him here as it gives us the most information regarding the play around him.
With doc claim though IDK.
I do not like Jeff's hard push on Haza post-claim, feels to me like he's worried about being copped and was hoping to off Haza - regardless of whether he is town cop or scum rolecop - as it would really hurt him as 3P (yes im sticking with this shit, sue me).
Tbh there are a number of people I'd be happy to push right now including Smark, CP, Sky (unfortunate Alco situation etc), as well as the aforementioned blaine-but-doc saga.

Ace

Reaction score
Ducky & Juice voting on KIF is fucking disgraceful in the context of the other discussion going on, and then the weasel Blaine shoves a like on Duck's vote. My oh my.

sorry im not voting ducky their avatar is too good.

seriously though i did notice that too but again it feels a bit too overt to be scummy from ducky.
blaine's a different call though, the like is insight into their thinking which is 'easy lynch, get focus off me'

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah Jeff's role and Junk claiming gift giver are a little on the nose, but roles can overlap at points.

Junk has the Haza cop on her, but Haza also copped Jeff town last game and he was the GF so who knows

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score

Can you elaborate on that one? Aside from the KIF stuff? Cause I've actually quite liked a few of his points