Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if your too lazy to actually read a case, and are just going to defend a guy for him, then lol, no shit haza hasnt had to post, ur doing it for him :heston: scum love that shit
I'm not really sure what else I can tell you. I told you my reasons for not investigating Blaine and I told you how there is no way my usage could have lined up the way you wanted to. If you think im scum still then fine, I would say im sorry this game isn't stacking up as impressively as the last one but im not really sorry at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But its pointless, cause i dont see game to game inconsistency as indicative of anything

well, i think you should consider it because i dont personally dont believe in coicidences in mafia and everything happens for a reason. if you disagree, fine. but i think your completly dismissing shit that you should be considering. thats often how i catch ppl, and its worked for me. so. ya/.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hmm tbf, if it is fake disgust at the claim, its pretty well disguised. the section post claim reads pretty genuine

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
For the record, I do see the difference between MVP Town Haza and this Haza, I just don't want to be involved in Lynching The Cop

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Wow
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, wtv, ive said my piece.
unvote on duel

im simply gonna state i smell blood on haza and I vehemently disagree on letting him skate.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For the record, I do see the difference between MVP Town Haza and this Haza, I just don't want to be involved in Lynching The Cop

your cowardice is noted.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The thing is, Jeff tried to sell me on playing again by saying you wouldn't be back

Which is incredibly :heston if (1) it only lasted one game, and (2) there's actual animosity (ninja edit: between you and Jeff) here, not just playing off whatever he thinks I have with you

There’s only person definitively gone. :hayden3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
if your too lazy to actually read a case, and are just going to defend a guy for him, then lol, no shit haza hasnt had to post, ur doing it for him :heston: scum love that shit
Whom are you actually talking to here?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
well, i think you should consider it because i dont personally dont believe in coicidences in mafia and everything happens for a reason. if you disagree, fine. but i think your completly dismissing shit that you should be considering. thats often how i catch ppl, and its worked for me. so. ya/.

tbh, in the nicest possible way, its not a high priority for me. Im assuming ill be dead long before id ever have to make any decision about haza.

If someone comes forward at some point (they shouldnt yet) with an overlapping role, then all bets are off. But im not interested in the big glory 1% play.

Also just FTR, ive lost like 2 endgames as town, 1 being my debut where I made the right call and jam didnt - its a bit unfair to dump towns defeats at my feet when im never around to prevent them lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well thats where methods differ i guess. I guess youll just have to understand im simply just not willing to retract my intuition on him due to a claim. and considering hes a much bigger threat as a player, its my prefered firection. if im wrong and he flips town, great, junk is like 90% town outside of gf too. yeah its not popular but with barry as host especially, the way he went about to claim, the way he played prior, and the way hes played after (has he even scum hunted?). i just cant let it go in good concience from my pov.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean id also argue juices role could have been our cop role too :draper2 especially with you (odo) having a pro town kil lrole as well.

or she could have simply been our vig slot. obviously up for debate on that end

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but i digress, missing too many flips to make those kinds of leaps

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
HE SHOULDN’T BE.

You wait until a town protection role comes out. Whenever that is. Until then you explore elsewhere.
I'm probably of the same opinion tbh but Odo should be confirmed off role and is obvious a much bigger asset than Blaine so its a no Brainer

I didnt really understand why you thought town protection would come and CC by saying finish them off though

Nobody would ever do this?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is exactly where I'm at as well and if you read the thread even badly, JEFF, you'll know this to be true.

Like I don't think anybody says that you don't have a point wrt Haza but it's just not enough to lynch the claimed Cop.