• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chrome 9.0 Beta

Great One

No one can make heel turns like HBK, so it has to the turn on Marty Jannety.

Also, Austin with McMahon at WM 17 against The Rock.

And Triple H turning on HBK during the first reunion of DX, after his face run in 2002

Taker

My favorite Heel turn is when Undertaker came returned to the WWE as the American Baddass! He turned Heel for a couple of years

My favorite was when Hogan showed that he was part of the nWo and I thought it was funny as hell when Paul Bearer turned on the Undertaker. I was watching that PPV with alot of people and when I said that Paul was going to hit Taker with the urn, they told me I was f'n crazy. Than low and behold Taker got his head craked.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Taker, its just know one saw that one coming.

Montana

Least Favorite Heel Turn.....CM Punk.

Ehh, theres good and bad about it. Im glad it opens a lot of doors for CM, as he should be ECW's top heel.

Bad, because he was one of the few young faces, to actually be over with a large majority of all fans.

I would have perfered him to fued with both sides for a while and stay solo.

OsamaHussian

The Stone Cold heel turn at Wrestlemania 17,Shawn Michaels heel turn in 2005(leading to Hogan vs HBK at SummerSlam),Undertaker's turn in late 2001,Triple H's turn at Wrestlemania 15(when he costed X-pac his match with Shane McMahon),and a couple more.