Chrome 9.0 Beta

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Texas

Reaction score
Favorite Heel Turn

What was your favorite heel turn in wrestling history?
WCW/WWF/WWE/ECW/TNA/others

there are main ones like:

-Hulk Hogan joining Kevin Nash and Scott Hall at Bash at the Beach, becoming the founders of the NWO

-Stone Cold and Vince Mcmahon form an alliance at Wrestlemania X-7, later becoming the Power Trip when Triple H joins

-ect.

you can choose any heel turn you want.

Lashley

Reaction score
Probably the Stone Cold/Triple H/McMahon Power Trip alliance.

Montana

My most shocking one was Tatanka joining the millionaire dollar corporation after accusing lex luger of being in cahoots with them. Thats the only time in wrestling i was actually shocked, and got smacked in the face with it, like many others.

Shawn Michaels turning on Marty Jannetty was big. Hogan of course.

Owen hart turning on bret, although it was a slow turn.

circle

Reaction score
I liked the Rock's turn at Survivor Series when he joined the corporation. Probably the most shocking for me b/c I was behind the Rock 100% at the time.

Cide

Reaction score
Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 17 and CM Punk at Death Before Dishonor 3

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I absolutely adored the Austin/Bret double turn.

That is rarely ever done properly and WWE knocked it out of the park on that one.

Soulpower

Someone mentioned CM Punk's turn... I'd say that one and when The Rock finally turned heel... The fans made that turn happen.

hoganfan23

Reaction score
Bash at the beach 96 member seein it on tv live...man that was intense hogans heal turn. never saw it coming

speedo_bobby

Reaction score
1) Babyface Andre the Giant shows up with Bobby Heenan during a Hogan promo and challenges him to a WWF title match, ripping the cross from around Hogan's neck, turning heel and leaving the Hulkster on the verge of tears.

2) Jake Roberts turning on The Ultimate Warrior, then attacking Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth to become the most hated heel in the WWF.

ro316

Reaction score
for my part the biggest heel turn was "shawn michaels" when he did the superkick to is old partner marty janetty (at the barber shop) !

03mnm

Reaction score
When Hogan joined the NWO I remember swearing and shouting at the TV oh and when HBK superkicked Hogan that had me laughing my ass off I really didn’t see it coming.

matt900

Reaction score
Undertakers heel turn around 98/99. it gave him cool new features and less of a dead gimmick, good stuff!