Christian's Return in 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
Todd Grisham's reaction to this is priceless.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I marked for that when it happened. And I still have his theme on my iPod. One of the best in WWE, I think.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAND this is why he went to TNA.
Nah dude. This was in '03 while he was IC Champ. He was frustrated that he was being booked in major championship matches, was over as fuck, but wasn't getting that championship.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Nah dude. This was in '03 while he was IC Champ. He was frustrated that he was being booked in major championship matches, was over as fuck, but wasn't getting that championship.
After that small rivalry with Cena, I think he snapped, tbh.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
That and probably losing to Batista as well. Pretty sure after Christian left the WWE, he was crying a lot according to Batista. :sad:
True, but his TNA run was quite successful. When he returned, he had a decent run as well.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
True, but his TNA run was quite successful. When he returned, he had a decent run as well.
Yeah, he had a pretty well run when he returned. ECW Champion, World Heavyweight Champion and Intercontinental Champion. Real nice, although he could have been booked stronger.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Yeah, he had a pretty well run when he returned. ECW Champion, World Heavyweight Champion and Intercontinental Champion. Real nice, although he could have been booked stronger.
Everything was going good until
795f8f38b9b1bae5db460e3b7e4e2b08._.jpg