• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian's heel turn

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Was watching a little 2009 over the weekend. Orton looked SO much better without hair and 'beard'(*).

(*S'like some shit I grew when I was about 12!)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
IC Champ 2004 Orton with Burn in my light theme FTW.. He was my fav wrestler back then and might be my favorite period of a wrestlers career in history.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Christian: How do you like me now, G1? :p I knew from the beginning that if he turned there would be only one result, it was doomed from the start and that sorta turn needs to die out for awhile. Plus, he has perhaps the absolute WORST face on the roster to draw heat from attached to him and that's hurt him a lot. He might look better in the future.

As a fan though, I look forward to him going up against SD's core of young faces: Bryan, Gabriel, Sheamus etc.

Orton: Doesn't matter what he looks like, he sucks, period. BTW, isn't funny how since Christian turned all their matches were weak, after the OTL match was awesome? It's almost like Christian carried him as a face, and is a much better wrestler, contrary to opinions here at that time. Wrestler of the year, folks. :nonono:

For the record though, I agree with V1, his younger incarnation was pretty smooth.