Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with whats been said. Advertising there main events and etc.. would be a great way to attract a bigger audience. And TNA have seriously gotta stop the gimmick matches. But you gotta think WWE should really be expected to put on better matches than TNA.
Because WWE between its 3 shows has 6 hours on air. To TNA's 1 hour. Sure TNA getting 2 hours isnt going to solve all there problems but its a huge start.
And as has been said they gotta stop focusing on the WWE to much like Sharkboy now has a Stone Cold gimmick this isn't going to help them at all (even though it looks like i support it because its in my sig).

But.. TNA is a joke?? its far from it IMO. look at the WWE there main feud of the top brand is going to be John Cena and Khali... when you have guys like Edge, Orton, Shawn Micheals (even though he just got out of a feud with cena), Carlito, Johnny Nitro. And all there star power yet they push a 400 pound pile of monkey crap. Cena is capable of havign great matches but he doesnt carry them so it will be interesting to see how he goes when the shoes on the other foot this time. Whats the bigger joke?? TNA who actually utulise there stars potential in there 1 hour time slot. Or WWE whos Main feuds wrestler have a total of 7 moves between them (Cena=5 Khali=2).

Reaction score
Like what some said it's cause its the dusts from Wrestlemania haven't been settled yet , Thats why TNA looks like crap when compared to the WWE . . But that has always been the case IMO , Just got worst now . Well right now things are about to change even just a little cause of big name superstar's being injured , RVd getting released and especially the thng that is might suck the most the Cena vs Khali feud . .

C4

No Doubt Wwe puts on longer and better matches than those short Tna Matches, but Wwe matches often get boring because they are dragged and TNA is so exciting because of it's short matches that's one thing I like about TNA short and simple matches.

Beer Money Army

i would say SD is WWE best show at the moment. Raw puts one logn match and the rest go for about 2-6 mins.....

i'm over that sports entetianment promos bullshit... it's not entertaining anymore... i would rather watch an 60 Min benoit Vs HBK on any given week.....

in 2 hours
SD average 40-55 mins of wrestling.
raw 25-35 mins....
1 hour
ecw 15-20 mins
TNA 15-18 mins...

tna problem is they rush alot of there cause of 2 big of a roster........they need an 90-120 min show badly because the 1 hour is illing them.. with ROH getting PPV deal and putting on epic and great shows they could be the ones that of 2007 self-destruction of TNA being could put the final nail of the coffin.....

TNA got the talent but need alot of fixing with the writers.

while WWE got talent But are pushing alot of the crap talent and pushing back the good ones.

Chris benoit should be world champ rather than u.s. champion at the moment... he' wwe best wrestler at the moment....

always has excellent matches...........

SD is #1
TNA is #2
the way raw been the past couple months there #3... I use to love raw. but the past 6 months it's trying to be 2 hollywood style show and it sucks....
ECW #4 they need an 90 min show atleast.....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
christian1.jpg

Hate/Rate

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I've noticed something with all the sigs you've posted today; The main render doesn't "pop", so to say. I would suggest making it larger in comparison to the rest of the images, Also, maybe adding a different effect to separate the background images from the main one, other that lowered opacity.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Its actually got Colour Overlay, Opacity, Hue and others I can't remembver

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Oh, it just looks like reduced opacity. One trick I love to do is put a color or gradient layer and set it to color. Then, it makes the entire set of background images shaded with the color/gradient.